Regarding the Lady

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Regarding the Lady

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne walks to wherever there is the largest gathering of people in the Inn. She looks like someone who hasn't been doing a lot of sleeping and her voice has a raw, rough edge to it.

"I will not ask, nor do I care for soft words at this point. The time for soft words is long past us now regarding this. I would speak with any who have thoughts or action in restoring Lady Corell. If you would do so, I ask that you come through me that we might combine our efforts, for we will avail to nothing on our own. Not only that, but this is a matter of great delicacy and ethics. It is also a matter of great concern to me, for I am unwilling to cast off hope that such a thing is possible." Her eyebrows furrow. "And, if such things are done without my knowlage and against Her wishes, if they are done casually...well, I can not imply any words of anger dark enough to express what will happen to those involved." She takes a heavy breath. "I am not a person of cold words or harshness, as I would hope many would know by now, but nor am I a person of lies or idle threats. If you are afraid to speak with me in the open, then I would ask you to contact me privately. I will express my concerns, my knowlage and our current obstacles with you in open honesty and I know you will do the same. I hope all those who hear me will pass these words along to those who do not."

She pauses for a moment, and then walks out of the Inn.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.