Preparing for Departure

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Preparing for Departure

Post by Lambic »

PHOENIX! DOUBLE TIME! WE NEED TO MOVE! GET YOUR GEAR AND REPORT TO THE GUILD HALL!

ALL HOUSE OF THE CRESENT MOON REPORT TO THE GUILD HALL!

**Lambic repeats himself 3 times as he crosses to the Guild Hall himself. His show determination and frustration.**

...apocoli...megalypse....final haven......
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo sit ther near the build as Lambic belts out his orders shaking his head. Once Lambic gets done yelling Pugo pipes up with his normal raspy voice.*

"Lambic I stay here, I think town not safe with Roddeck and his men on loose. So Me Ogrom and a few other say here to protect haven. Can you give this to Donavann so he knows we not leaving him behind, nor are we leaving the haven ungaurded. that would be a great error on everyones part to leave haven with no defenders. An you come back we have much to talk about in the nexted few moons. I know that Vaun and Atrum are going too, make sure they come back. I think DewBerry is gone to stay here as well. That wouldeman that whole tribe herer to protect haven. PLus a few other folks like roebert of the village."

*Pugojust sets there waiting for a repley.*
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Help

Post by Nelkie »

*As Arthos walks towards the House Hall he hears Pugo*

Fear not my friend, Lord Corbyn has given orders for his army to protect Haven while we are gone as a couple people of the house will be staying behind to help safe gaurd all the trade routes and to make sure Haven is protected.

So if you wish to come with us through the portal, please do. We can use all the help to stop Pentag and save all that we can.

But if you wish to stay and protect haven, that is fine to. Just know your help is greatly appreciated and noted.
My Thoughts

Aaron
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

The Valkyn'Vi appears with a bamboo bird cage in his left hand. Quoth, the largest and most well trained of Sen's birds sits impatiently in the cage. Sen has a small frying pan hanging from his left hip in a holster. He is dressed in his traveling cloak and dark leather hat. He has removed his apron leaving it behind in the cart.

“Sen here, reporting for duty.”
Travis Cole
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*PugO looks at Athros and nods, but he does not move form his spot.*

"I understand you need help Athros but only a handful of gaurds, and only a few folks are not enough. If a trained army attacks you need folks that can help move others out of the harms way. plus with the tribe here we can scout ahead. making sure roddeck not sneak up on town. An if Dewberry is here than teh town folks will listin to him over my snarled old face. So I am sorry this is not the fight I can help in. The great feathered serpent came and told me of my place. Who am I to tell a totem it is not wise. I than would be a fool and not the spirit guardian of the tribe. It be ok for you folks I have feeling of such. But as for me I am told to guard here first."

*PugO has a sad lok on his face when he talks to Athros. He would really like to come but his totem ahas spoken as so has the words of the ages. He jsut shrugs an tosses Athros and Lambic a small craved and painted bird skull as he finishes his statement.*
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Thank you Pugo. We would not ask you to go against your totems wise words. It will be nice, if we survive this, to know we will be coming home to a safe place protected by our friends. It always makes cold nights in the mud easier to know that some day you will be able to return to a warm fire and a friendly face.

Sen Glad to see that someone around here is ready to go, I wish I could say I was as on top of things. Well done!

PHOENIX! CRESENT MOON! LETS GO!
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Pugo

Post by Nelkie »

Thank You Pugo. I do not wish you to go against your totem and I understand. I know Haven is in good hands and look foward to the time when we will meet again and share wine and stories.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Ian moves back and forth between the Inn and supplies, carrying what will be needed to supply people*
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

*During one of Ian's passes, Delayne nods in greeting, presses a scrap of parchment into his hands and walks out of view.*
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Looking surprised.. Ian stops for a moment to read the parchment.. as he reads his face becomes a mix of emotions.. mostly shame and hurt.. He looks after Delayne and appears to take a step in her direction.. but then shakes his head..*

*mutters* "There will be time for that when we are both ready"

*continues preparing supplies*
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!