Inconsolable

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Inconsolable

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne returns, sobbing and scarred. She wanders around the inn and the exterior, largely ignoring everyone.

She clutches at her heart. "Where is my Lady Correl? Please...where did she go? Something happened to her and no one can tell me. Her presence is weakened in my heart. Please...if anyone can tell me...anyone at all."

"Dallid has gone to join the soul of the world, my Lady Correl is gone...I am weak, weak..."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Talana looks up to the young girl and purses her lips into a sympathetic frown. Heaving a small sigh, she looks to Delayne and invites her to sit near with a small nod of her head.*
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne stops...looking like a startled animal and looks at Talana. She looks around nervously, then nods and bites her lip, coming over to sit near her.

She buries her head in her arms and sobs. "I can't think...all around me...death...please...the fire is still there, but now it only burns..."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

Aislynne enters the inn and runs to Delayne falling to her knees to try and comfort hear with little visible result.

"Should I go seek the lady Correl? I will find what has come of the Lady Correl and report it to you or I shall not return!"

Seeing Delayne in such a manner crushes what is left of Aislynnes' heart after the great loss she has suffered durring this moon. She puts her hand on Delaynes knee and gives Talana a grateful look for comforting her friend. WIth that she stands and begins to walk out of the inn. As she is leaving the inn she turns back to them...
If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Talana moves so that she is beside Delayne and gently extends her arm so that she is rubbing Delayne's back gently in consolation. Once Delayne has composed herself enough to speak, Talana softly queries:*

"What has happened to Lady Corel?"

*Before Delayne can answer, she hears Atrum addressing Val, then turns back to look to Delayne for reaction*

((Please see Continuing Adventures "Finding Lady Correl" thread))
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")