July Event 2005

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

If you enjoyed that Takki wait till next event. It will be better :)

HEHEHE

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

I think that scene affected a lot of people. This is how I/Dallid experienced it:

Dallid is walking through Haven when someone runs up to him to say he saw the food caravan just down the road in trouble – they seemed to have broken down and are under attack. I quickly request aid from anyone willing. Roughly a dozen people gather and strike off down the road with him. I’m feeling fairly confident such a force can overcome anything that might threaten the convoy.

We arrive to find the convoy in flames, with a few survivors fighting slim, dark shapes, visible in the flashes of lighning. I figure it’s Dark Elves, but they turn out to be Wood-Wraiths. Since Dallid achieved the Unicorn Totem, he is no longer the gun-ho fighter he used to be - I stay to the rear as the others charge forth to engage, as usual. Chanting can be heard. Suddenly everyone is hit by a mass slick spell and can barely move. As I’m unaffected by such a spell, I charge in to help guard the backs of the fighters. It’s not long though before one drops. I quickly grab him and drag him out of the fray to begin healing. But no one is able to run interception for me, and I soon find myself under attack, and am forced to abandon the healing to fight. A second spell goes off, and four or five people are suddenly pinned and disarmed. They’re sure to fall quickly, but I can’t spare a glance. I’m doing fairly well, but time is against me – I have to get to the fallen. I take a hit and am poisoned – time is even more of a factor. A couple more hits and I can’t go on, not with poison in my veins. I’m forced to use my Ring of Protection.

Now I stand frozen, facing the battle. I can see only a couple people remain fighting. Lightning flashes, and I see someone crawling toward me, but so does the attacker who had just given up his useless efforts against my frozen form. It attacks the warrior, who continues to crawl while shouting “Is that the best you’ve got! Bring it on!” The attacker does, continuously hacking at the crawling warrior. I can do nothing but watch the horrific carnage. I watch the warrior die right at my feet.

The attacker turns away and walks back toward the fighting, which had dwindled to almost nothing – a one-sided slaughter of hacking shapes. I see my chance, end my suspension, and run for all I’m worth to warn Haven.

I return to town alone, exhausted, in the pouring rain - after having just left with a great fighting force. All I can say is “They’re dead. They’re all dead.”

THAT’S a memory that will never leave me!
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Really?

I thought the memory that would never leave you was wooooop woooooooop and blue boy.oh and backwards day.

hehe
Chris
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

I will never forget backwards day.......Boy "Do you want to live or die?" Seth "I want to live." Boy" Your dead." Seth falls to the floor lifeless. Boy" Its backwards day hahahaha" Dallid rushes over to heal Seth. Drake"Wait its backwards day." Drake begins to attack Seths lifeless body. Seth regains conciousness. Seth "what happened?"
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

All I can say is I cannot wait for more...Eilonwy is no longer a trauma virgin thanks to that tree plot. When will the rocking begin I wonder...? Heheh. NPC's and PC's alike, thanks for the great roleplaying. I'm hooked. 8)
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

Kels hears from where he is siting "The food caravan is under attack"
He leaps from where he was siting and runs to the front of the group with Cluade. He can hear the sound of fighting in the darkness ahead he him. He begins to run.

Apon reaching the fighting he see's as the last of the caravans gaurd fall. but before he can reach the dark figuers the ground under him turns to ice. The Wraiths started to attack him and the others it did not take them long to gain the uper hand in the battle. what is wores is when the spell that disarmed and bond us. Seth was able to help Kels get free from this spell and regain his sword, but sadly by this time most of the others were down. Seeing that this was going to end badly Kels And Seth begain to fight back to back trying to get away but to no avail. Kels was badly injerd and he used his Ring of Protection, as did Seth. They had to watch as the Wraiths carryed there friends away. untill help arived.

It WAS FUN AS HELL!!!!!!!
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

I have to say the RP was great. I enjoyed torturing Cluade..alot :)

I also enjoyed taking the sword to Julie.

Most of all I think I enjoyed cutting through the neck of some worthless humans. :)
Chris
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Yeah, that's right, Dallid did that too! Very weird. To save Phantara, the eight powers must be collected. To release a power from a host, you must kill the host.

So to save Phantara, Dallid walked straight up to a dying man, stood over him, and slid his sword across his throat. Destruction is released. Now Dallid revives the fallen man and begins surgery. Unfortunately, since Destruction couldn't get a hold of Dallid's mind, it instead jumped into a Pheonix warrior, who begins hacking and slashing insanely until he is quickly cut down by his comrades.

Dallid can either save the peasant or the Pheonix warrior. Hmm... who would better defend Phantara? Dallid stops his surgery - killing the innocent peasant FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!

There were indeed A LOT of memorable moments last event. Heck, EVERY event!
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

Don't worry Chris, I am sure you will get the chance to slit some more throats as the adventures continue.. I just wish I could have gotten more lippy before I died.. Claude had to do my job for me.

And I got at least one kill, other than me in, this game... hehe..
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

I had a great time!! Major Kudos to the few GM's!!!
Got to know better, lots of new and old people a like.

Went out on as many plots as I wanted to considering the heat, and injury and all the PC to PC stuff going on.

I thought the GM's did a wonderful wonderful job of keeping everyone busy... enjoyed the singing Sat night, and the little door!!

River was a wonderfully cool thing!!

I learned how very loud motorcycles can be....loud things bite!

Just one question.... if there is no running water of any kind, hot or cold, and if we're all here to have fun, and If most people leave on Sat at game break for food, and if it's soooo hot and humid...... why cook, and make a huge mess that no one wants to clean up, look at or smell??

I don't have a problem with people cooking but someone has to be designated to clean up shortly after?? maybe?? Just my 2 cents
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”