Ug runs out of the Inn

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Ovak Stonecrusher wrote:(OOG: Anything involving my narration has happened something like this:

1. Latham enters
2. Latham, Corbyn et al. go to Guild of Light for chat
3. Stuff disappears: The firepit is discovered by Ug and Robin, the graveyard by McEwan
4. People are being gathered for a menagerie of tasks
5. Atrum says he'll be right back
6. McEwan goes in search of the graveyard and discovers the missing grainery--Atrum will discover that as well if he is heading in that direction

That's a rough guideline but exact times are not super important to me. Anything not narrated by myself or another GM can take place at any point that makes sense. For example, most of the newest posts will take place at some point between the return of everyone from Frostfell and the next event. If things at time seem out of order, that's okay, I'm happy to say that all takes place and that you were able to work it out in some way.)
Thanks. However, I was kinda hoping other people would see about getting things back inline, ie find a starting point and everybody take it from there.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic leaves the group around the fire and re-enters the Inn**
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum walks up to Ug*

Apparently these effects have affected the village as well, if you could find a map, possibly from Kidwynn, The Griffon could sure use your help trying to figure out what is going on. They are down in the village.

*Proceeds to the Inn*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

hmmmm, me nevur ben a reel gud kartugufeer, but mebbie me trie. Wut u needin a map uf?
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum pauses*

I think that McEwan just needs a map of the area, preferably one that is already done so that he can mark where things have moved to and such. He and a few of the Griffon are in the village if you wish to help try and figure out what is going on with things moving that shouldn't be. I'm sorry to be short but I must be on my way.

*Atrum continues along his way*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Ug got lotsta due too. Me tink dey be fyne. sidez, me not got no mappun de areeua.