Sparring practice!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Serena
Town Member
Town Member

Sparring practice!

Post by Serena »

Dave and I are organizing a sparring practice for this saturday. Duncan's Woods in Grand Haven at 1 pm. Hope to see you all there!
"Never take a stranger's advice. Never let a friend fool you twice." "
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

directions from US-31 please!
Gil-Galad
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Gil-Galad »

Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Yes, I found that site already, but I don't know which section of the park you intend to be. I have never been there so I don't know if I will easily find you regardless of from where I approach it.

A few specifics would be nice.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Sparring Practice, this Saturday!

Post by Torakhan »

Sparring Practice/Picnic Saturday, June 4th.*

McGraft Park
2204 Wickham Dr, Muskegon, MI 49441-3100

Mapquest Map directions:
http://mapq.st/q96Yl9

• (If you're coming from the North or South via US31, take US31 to Sherman. Go West.)
• Take W. Sherman to Wickman Street (towards the Plumbs.)
• Go North on Wickman and the park is at the end of that road.

If the weather permits, it would likely be occurring between 1pm and 3pm and continuing for as long as folks were interested.

Bring a dish to eat and share, or just snacks for yourself. It's typically semi-almost organized, but usually works out.
But if you want to be responsible for a particular food, let us know. :)

*Taki's idea. ;-)
Last edited by Torakhan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Practice/picnic weather forcast

Post by Torakhan »

The weather forecast for tomorrow isn't looking very hot.
HOWEVER, some of us will still be out there for a while, hoping to outlast that which dares to take away our fun! *fist shake*

If you have any questions about who's there and whatnot, feel free to give myself (Art), a call. If you know someone else who might be there, you can call them at your own risk. ^.^

If it's too rainy to do anything, maybe we can all invade the Pizza Hut or something together and share pizza? :)
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Big thanks to everyone who came out to the Practice/Picnic today.
The weather was wonderful, food was had, and weapons were swung.

It was great to see so many folks out again, and I hope that we can continue to have such events through the Summer, whether it be there when it's bright and sunny, or if we need to mob Pizza Hut and share pizzas for a few hours. :)

Anyways, for those of you who made it out, and even those who didn't, we hope to see you next time too!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 1096643647
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Practice today (Saturday, July 9) at McGraft Park, Muskegon, starting @ 2pm.

Mapquest Directions!
http://mapq.st/q96Yl9
Garritt
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Garritt »

Dani and I would like to come out today, however, we are test driving a car in GR around 12:00. I'm not sure what time we'll get done. If someone could message me their number that will be there, that way if we can see if you guys are still there once we are done at the dealership. I'd rather not drive all the way to Muskegon and have no one at the park. Thanks.