Camp Clean-up

GM-Mike
GM

Camp Clean-up

Post by GM-Mike »

Just to reemphasize the mess after this past event, I received the following message from the camp director:

I wanted to make you aware of some things I discovered while cleaning the Palmer Lodge after the Final Haven rental last weekend. Inside the lodge was quite a pile of dry dog food, lots of bits of ripped-up paper, cut up raw potato pieces in the cupboards, and pancake batter stuck to the stovetop and down the sides. Outside there were burn marks on the concrete next to the fire ring, which I am hoping are not permanent, apparently from smoke bombs. I would consider this as excessive cleanup after your rental.

The director was kind enough to not take money from our security deposit this time. I am sure we will not be so fortunate next time. Please clean up after yourselves or we will be forced to raise event prices to compensate.

Mike
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

Two of those are my responcibility. I will endevor to make sure they do not happen again. I cleaned the stove of Pancake batter, but clearly did not due a good enough job.
Travis Cole