Looking for....

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

Looking for....

Post by Smitty19 »

Anything really, Voralen coming out of the Inn can be seen with what seems like the weight of the world on his shoulders.

*Wandering around looking for Donovan he can be seen more than one time stopping, looking up to the sky and just taking in a deep breath, fists clenched tight. Voralens demeanor is definitly more on edge than usual, and it almost seems like a powder keg inside him is nearing explosion
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura Walking out of the wood Seeing Voralen like this walks up to him.

"Voralen..What is wrong? Is there anything i can do for you. Even if it is offering and ear for you to talk to or a shoulder to lean on!"

*She looks at him with eyes of worry.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Looking at Laura

"No, friend I will be alright, just need to speak with the Preceptor of all that has transpired at Winter Haven......."

*Voralen takes another long pause

"...and about the people we lost."

*Voralen slumps against a tree putting his head in his hands for a moment then when it passes just sits their staring into the fire
Serith Darkheart

Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Listening with the ears of a freind her face changes when she hears "freinds Lost..."

"I know that it might be hard to talk about but who have we lost? And How?"

*Laura Now starts to feel the pangs of loss. No matter who Voralen says is gone she feels the deep sense of emptiness. She feels the loss was great.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Looks at Laura with a mix of anger and pain in his eyes

"Ren, Atrues, and Sllisk were all lost to us this past moon...."

*Hanging his head low

"But that is not what my anger is towards, their loss is a huge blow to be sure, but im more infuriated by some of the things i learned about winter haven's dealings."
Serith Darkheart

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Walks up to the fire and appears just dead inside. Obviously she's heard about the loss of people.*

So, what did happen? I want to know. I can't understand some of the Lady's recollection so I'd like to hear it from you. I know she is heart-broken by the loss.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Looks to kidwynn

"Slissk and Atreus died doing what they always have done, fighting evil and protecting others..."

*Voralen take a deep breath

"...We were told about a Stone Octopus that had recently been awoken by some Dwarves that were going to go slay the beast and asked for people to come along...they went along with it, we found out that this beast was hugely powerful and had the ability to inflict a disease on you that slowly turned you into stone. Well the Stone Octopus nearly handed everyone their asses, and was able to turn the Lady, Atreus, and Slissk all into stone, and then we found out that it likes to eat stone, and began eating the three by crumbling the stone to bits....."

*Voralen stops, gathers himself for a moment and continues

"..Ren died in a much more meaningless fashion, without going into much now, he was killed by a possesed havenite who killed both him and Kahl without anyone being none the wiser. We were able to get to them and try to rezerect (sp?) them, but Ren's essence was to far removed from his body to come back."

*Slams his fist to the ground and stands up

"The reason I need to find Donovan is urgent, have any of you seen him? Perhaps the Lord Regent knows, he needs to be brought up to speed about Winter Havens.....PRACTICES!"

*Those who look at Voralen see someone very different, one with all mixtures of ANGER, PAIN, Sorrow, and Vengance wrapped tightly into a ball of Fury ready to explode
Serith Darkheart

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn look absolutely irate in her eyes. She keeps her temper in check, but but her stance, one would know that if any threat came into town that very minute, Kidwynn would not hesitate to slice them into little bits.*

*She looks at Voralen*

I haven't seen either. Donovan was last seen with that pirate-like individual Aiden and last I saw Atrum he was bargin' inta the inn before Ren left when Ren was flirtin' with Traz's mate.

Corbyn I can take ya to because I know he is around.

*Looks at him more closely*

Possessed Havenite? Is said individual still possessed? Is that thing that possessed him still around or in somethin' I can destroy?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

"well that Donovan bloke ain't with me no more.. I left him when I went to Winter Haven.. as for possessed people.. we had plenty of them this past time.. Some ancient guardians we released had the ability to possess people and make them attack anyone around them."

*looks around at everyone*

" As for Ren, I am pretty sure he was never meant to make it back.. that boy had a knack for gettin himself killed.. nice fellow though.. sure wish I coulda helped bring him back the second time, but the price just woulda been too high.. and that lizardy fellow..Sllisk.. sure wish he hadn't gotten himself eaten.. although if you would like a look at what got him.."

*pulls a skull out of the bag slung across his shoulder.. a largish octopusish style skull*

" There's the beastie that got him.. after my mate Calvin and i helped kill it I decided to take a little souvenir."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn in her angered state, until she recognizes Aiden quickly moves into a defensive position. As soon as she recognizes him, her posture relaxes a bit.*

*Said sarcastically*

Great...nice ta see one can locate the individuals they are lookin' for when they need ta.

If it weren't for things around here....

Bloody hell!

I should have been there...
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

"Not to be slightin ya at all Lass, but if you had been there ya most likely woulda been baby Krakren food.. I can never remember the real name o' that beastie.."

"As it was it took quite a bit o' us to take it down and more than a few got turned to stone in the process.. besides knowing this place I am sure just as exciting things have happened.. any more o' those Juggernaut thingies been about?"

"By the way Lass, I like your stance, almost looks like we had similar teachers.. haha"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Voralen starts to move back towards the inn

"Sorry for not staying to chat but I must find Donovan, or the Lord Regant, by the way Aiden, dont wonder off very far, I am going to need to be speaking to you at great lengths about your new Friend that was unleashed"

*Voralen turns and heads off at an accelerated pace
Serith Darkheart

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Aiden coldly*

New friend?
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*continues to follow Voralen*

*over his shoulder*

"My guess lass, is that he is talkin about the vampire we wound up releasin to kill the Ghoul Queen that was attackin the town.."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Shakes head in disgust, looks at Laura, and then into the fire*

Greeeeaattt...more stuff.

I'm so...just about Atrius.....Slisk had honor....and then Ren....

Bloody hell!