What has changed in the Economic System

Rule changes, additions, addendums, errata, and updates.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

What has changed in the Economic System

Post by GM-Phil »

Below are the changes from the Economic system that is in the Heroes and Villians book, and what is currently being used at Final Haven. A majority is merely grammatical changes. I have tried to make it simple but I understand that it may still be confusing so if there are any questions please ask and I will answer as best as I can.

Changes to the Economic system for FH
Territories and Territory Managers are slightly re-defined. A Territory may encompass from 1-3 Holdings and may be created by any Player who owns (1) one or more Holdings simply by declaring his/her Holding(s) a Territory. The Owner of these Holdings is considered the Territory Manager.
Characters may now only Manage (1) one holding, unless they have a skill that says otherwise. They may no longer manage multiple Holdings without a skill. They may Own as many Holdings as they wish though. Some definitions –

Owner – The character who has the deed to a Holding, they have full control of the Holding, as well as the ability to make someone a Holding Manager of the Holding, build structures on the Holding, and make it part of a Territory of other Holdings they are an Owner of. An Owner may also be a Holding Manager.

Holding Manager – A character that has been assigned to manage a Holding. The Holding manager assigns the resources and Production Areas of a Holding (not Crown Holdings), as well as Workers. The Holding Manager will receive the production of the Holding at the next event at check-in. They may not approve buildings built on their Holding unless they also Own it as well.

Upkeep is now the responsibility of the Holding Manager. For Crown Holdings your upkeep and taxes are automatically taken out of your profit and paid for you. Frontier Holdings must pay manually due to their volatility, the Holding Manager will be responsible for paying the upkeep and taxes by the end of the event that they received profit from their Holding(s), at check-in they will receive a note with the amount owed along with the profit from their Holding. The player paying the upkeep and taxes may do so at anytime after Game On during the event at the Market.

Additional Buildings that may be constructed that are not in the book are – (These names are merely examples, and may be called something else if so desired.)

Butchery – 5 Supplies and 5 Secondary resources. 5 Structure Points. This building allows a character to convert (3) three “Animal Meat” tags into (1) Food tag between events.

Bone Factory – 5 Supplies and 5 Secondary resources. 5 Structure Points. This building allows a character to convert (3) three “Animal Bone” tags into (1) Supplies tag between events.

Grand Loom – 5 Supplies and 5 Secondary resources. 5 Structure Points. This building allows a character to convert (3) three “Rag” tags into (1) Cloth tag between events.

Tannery – 5 Supplies and 5 Secondary resources. 5 Structure Points. This building allows a character to convert (3) three “Animal Hide” tags into (1) Hide tag between events.

Smithy – 5 Supplies and 5 Secondary resources. 5 Structure Points. This building allows a character to convert (3) three “Scrap Metal” tags into (1) Steel tag between events.

Magic Manufactory - 5 Supplies and 5 Secondary resources. 5 Structure Points. This building allows a character to convert (4) Magical Components into (1) Mystic tag between events.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!