Digital crack

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Digital crack

Post by dier_cire »

Ok, played my first ever mmprog this weekend. Yup, they are crack. So tempted to keep playing but I will resist. Must resist.

btw, I'm beta testing Matrix Online and no I can't talk about it. I just wish there was some form of documentation so I could better power game it. Granted finding two bugs in the few hours I've played ain't bad.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

The "dark side of the force" signed up for that as well. She can't talk about it either, thought I doubt how much she is playing due to Worlds of Warcraft.

Yes, they are addictive...very, very, very addictive say the Worlds of Warcraft addict.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

from the beta boards about players becoming the one"

"no cd-key should be able to be the 'one'. And multiple ones? That's like in Airheads, where they pluralize the lone ranger!"

bwhahahahahahaahahahaha... absolutely brilliant.
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

yah one more crack babies dream... Matrix the mmrpog just what junkies needed a new fix.
And what is he greatly thought , he nobly dared.
by Homer
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

hmm, well it sounds cool in that it's continuing the storyline after the last movie which sounds cool (in theory). You can change your character seemingly at will, by loading different skills/skill trees which is neat.

Still though MMPORG = level up game.
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

I have seen the beta test, it looks slick. But I am not so sure on the respec your pc on the fly. I kind of like the way that CoH does it, or even WoW. But all is good well seee how it feels once it hits the main stream.
And what is he greatly thought , he nobly dared.
by Homer