Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Spell Questions

Post by Khorvalis »

I was hoping to get some clarification on some spells:

Nature's Decay - If you cast this spell on to a container, is only the container destroyed? What about its contents?

Curse/Remove Curse - When cursing an opponent, how well does the caster need to know the target? Does the target know who cursed him/her? Does the curse end at the end of the event in which it was cast or does it continue through subsequent events until the spell is broken?

Thank you!
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Spell Questions

Post by Ark »

not a GM so I understand if you want to wait for an actual GM response.

but:
-natures decay only destroys the container.
-curse lasts until the end of the event and must be reapplied the following event if you wish for it to continue.

with that said, the magic system is changing over this off season so none of this may even matter :P
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Zydana
GM

Re: Spell Questions

Post by Zydana »

Yes, rules are being discussed as we speak!

Unfortunately, you may want to wait until the rules modifications are posted to get your answer.

Just be patient for a bit longer!