Potions

More focused/controlled rules suggestion forum
Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

Potions

Post by Kiel Reid »

I don't want to create multiple posts for each one so here we go.

Camouflage - Just make this a one time use of disguise that lasts for 1-4 hours. I'm not certain on the duration but it should have one in that range. As is any smart person will just search anyone for a disguise taking 2 minutes, knowing that the position exists. It also only works for one discipline. Pretty limited.

Purify the Body - The drawback on this potion is just so terrible. No one wants to use it. Please just remove the restriction, move regrow limb (which really should not be a master level potion) to advanced and move this potion to master.

Regrow Limb - Move to Advanced.

Strength of the Defender - As per Matt's suggestion. Bump this up to advanced.

Feral Instinct - So many drawbacks, so many that in the rare case people use the potion they do so incorrectly. Please remove it and replace it with something else. Like...

Hardening (Basic) - Increases the hardness of a shield this is poured on by 5 until the end of combat/scene.
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Potions

Post by Malachi »

Agree
I don't want to create multiple posts for each one so here we go.

Camouflage - Just make this a one time use of disguise that lasts for 1-4 hours. I'm not certain on the duration but it should have one in that range. As is any smart person will just search anyone for a disguise taking 2 minutes, knowing that the position exists. It also only works for one discipline. Pretty limited.

Purify the Body - The drawback on this potion is just so terrible. No one wants to use it. Please just remove the restriction, move regrow limb (which really should not be a master level potion) to advanced and move this potion to master.

Feral Instinct - So many drawbacks, so many that in the rare case people use the potion they do so incorrectly. Please remove it and replace it with something else. Like...
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Agree
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Phinkis »

Agree
Kiel Reid wrote:Purify the Body - The drawback on this potion is just so terrible. No one wants to use it. Please just remove the restriction, move regrow limb (which really should not be a master level potion) to advanced and move this potion to master.

Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

agree
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Panderus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Panderus »

Agree