Corsair Isles - No page unturned.

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nellie Duncan
Town Member
Town Member

Corsair Isles - No page unturned.

Post by Nellie Duncan »

Waking from the best sleep she's had since the beginning of last winter, the dark marks under her eyes somewhat lightened, Nellie feels as rejuvenated as can be. She bustles about her morning ablutions as fast as she can, knowing she doesn't have much time to finish the last things they need to do before the group from Haven must start the travel home.

Finishing her preparations by cinching her belt and grabbing her father's hammer, she looks about and asks, "I know most of you are busy, but is anyone else up for finally checking out what's in the book of the Red Tear's Master's brother? It might have some in-sights into his character that would be helpful to defeat him, and I for one would be loath to pass up such information."
--Nellie Duncan
Minister of the Interior
Master Sage
Master Craftsman
GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Corsair Isles - No page unturned.

Post by GM-Amanda »

"I didn't wanna leave that behind, and I just know there's gonna be somethin' useful in there. I'm in."
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH
notsabbat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by notsabbat »

Finishing the bindings on a set of fletching, Bailey says "Im always up for a new adventure."
Last edited by notsabbat on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gideon
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Gideon »

“I think that this last book could be the most useful of the three that we found. It seemed to have stronger defenses intertwined into, and it was hidden in a very meaningful way; I’m in.”
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan returns from a meeting with the local authorities and catches the drift of the conversation between Nellie, Cirrus, Bailey and Gideon.*

"Good, I was just about to ask if someone would look into this, but you're ahead of the game. I've got some more conversations to have before I can head back to Haven, so I'll stick around in case you need someone to pull you out of there again."
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

rothek watched and listened to the group gathered as he ate breakfast

"rothek will go into book with Nell, cirrus and Guthrie's. we learn lots from other book. will learn stuffs from this one."

the beastman pushed in piece of bacon that had been hanging out of the corner of his mouth

"also we need be more thinky about taking gifts inside book, them made cirrus very silly."
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
notsabbat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by notsabbat »

Bailey thinks to himself for a moment then says "bringing gifts... Thats an idea... I wonder what would happen if we took a book with us?... Guess thats why event move them, something pretty horrible probably...."
Nellie Duncan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nellie Duncan »

Nellie smiles wryly. "If we could move them, we'd have some proof to offer his followers if we could trick them into opening the books. Unfortunately, as it is they'd probably just burn them in their current mind set." She looks around at those gathered about. "Well, if this is everyone, lets kit up and move out. Anyone good at random chance answers? Because I'm terrible at picking the right door in these books, though we've been given the first doorway thanks to Tawey."

Nellie stands up, grabbing her hammer and moves towards the door.
--Nellie Duncan
Minister of the Interior
Master Sage
Master Craftsman
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Marcus looks to the group as they leave.

If you would like my help, I would be happy to go along.
-Evil always prevails when good people do nothing.

-All knight, every night.
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

Rothek shakes and little bits zing from his fur and fangs. Now what to bring. His recent collection of potions had been spent and he now a choice in armament, the sacred club or his dwarven great axe. Seeing that the club had some sort of power he was not yet familiar with yet, he opted for it by hefting it to his shoulder.

"rothek is ready. "
Rothek HowlingFang
Nellie Duncan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nellie Duncan »

Nellie gives a grin in Marcus' direction. "All are welcome to come along - this book is different from the other two, and while the first defense seems similar, there is no guarantee that the following defenses are alike."
--Nellie Duncan
Minister of the Interior
Master Sage
Master Craftsman
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

OOG: GM Note: I am aware of this thread and will pick it up after Labor Day. Thanks.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

OOG: Sorry for the delay. This is a trickier plot to transfer to an online format, since there's no meaningful danger that can be implemented (and the danger of this book, as guessed by someone on here, Gideon I think) was written at a bit of a higher level than the other two books that you did. However, I want you to have the information. So we can do this one of two ways. We can run the plot as is first thing Friday (we can even run the plot prior to game on if everyone was there). Or we can run it here and have a negative assigned to choosing incorrect paths in the form of "darkness points" or some equally cheesy name that will give a one time negative effect during the event, likely at an inopportune moment that I promise will not be too severe a punishment (obviously I have not worked out all the details yet).

I'm really good either way and am ready to go in this format if that is what is desired.

Thoughts?
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

***I vote first thing Friday**
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

**i also vote first thing on friday**
Rothek HowlingFang