where did it go?

The good, the bad, and the ugly. Here you will find the latest page updates, and a place to let us know what you think, want added, changed, etc!

Moderator: Admin

GM

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 am

where did it go?

User names and avatars and showing up for me in threads. Anyone else having this issue?

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:53 am

Re: where did it go?

I see them.

Are you using a mobile device? If so, it's set to hide some things to save mobile bandwidth. Avatars are probably one of them.
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!

GM

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

Yeah, on my tablet. Oddly, I can see my avatar on your post where you quoted me.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:32 am

Actually I took a screenshot of your post. Not a quote xD

On the tablet, it scales down some elements. What kind of tablet do you have? I'm looking for the resolution specifically, but I can find that from the make/model if you don't know.
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!

Return to Page Updates and Website Suggestion Box