Going to the ruins

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Going to the ruins

Post by Zeira »

As Zeira walks into the Tipsy Traveler he takes a look around the room. He knew he would need some of the strongest and bravest people to join him on the journey. His quick scan of the room reminded him of where he was. He shook his head his head as he whispered to himself.

"Well...Beggers can't be choosers right?"

After clearing is throat. he speaks up a little louder

"Patrons! Who is willing to assist Serith and I in an undertaking that will most like result in a lot of walking through the snow as well as our imminent demises? There will be no coin or treasure of any kind for anyone involved with the exception of that good feeling you get from helping another human being."
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi laughs

"I'm in. I can talk to the brothers if you like, but no promises on whether or not they're gonna be around to help. When do we leave?"
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Tomorrow morning if all goes as planned. I figure that gives us enough time to get completely belligerent."

Zeira goes up to the bar

"I'll have two mugs of whatever is good. Put it on Serith's tab."
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan walks out of the back room, grinning from ear to ear.*

"Did I hear someone say 'completely belligerent?' And on Serith's tab no less? I think I can make that happen."

*The barkeep produces two tankards of rich, frothy mead and slides them over to Zeira.*

"What's the occasion, Zeira? You hoodwink death again?"
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira grabs the tankards and passes one to Malachi

"Nope. Just gonna help Serith get Gabriel and Orien back. So...I guess I am about to hood-wink death again. Just in a different way. In theory it should work anyway. If it doesn't..."

Zeira takes a good drink from the mug

"Well at least I go down with a belly full of the good stuff!"
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:rothek came in behind zeira with his rabbit inbetween his jaws, as soon as he saw korrigan he walked over to the inn keep and presented him with his catch:

"good hunt, rothek catch for tippy traveler, garritt say can make from stew rabbit yes?"

:rothek turned around when zeira spoke:

"rothek help, go find dwarves to come. but what is compety belergant and hodwink?"
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Laylah
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Laylah »

Lailah smiles up from her drink as Zeira walks in and speaks of Gabriel and Orien. "Gentlemen, you have your healer."
Laylah Elora

Community Welfare Director and Hospital/ Orphanage Administrator of Woodhaven.

-Ad astra per aspera-
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Good. We'll probably need it. I remember the last time we set off on an adventure like this. We got jumped by a bunch of elves. Couple people got shot real bad."

Zeira takes a quick look around the room

"Not that it should discourage anyone else from going...All those people are still alive with the exception of that crazy kid who jumped through the portal by himself."
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi laughs lightly

"Heh, Virgil. Kid had promise, save for a bad attitude."
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira nodded after taking a drink

"Yeah that was his name. Sneaky little bastard too. He just popped out of that little hole and stabbed that mage in the chest. But your right, bad attitude. I'm surprised Brey and Cristo didn't gut him while we were all sleeping the way he was running his mouth."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith pipes up after hearing everything said.

"I for one am still interested in going to these ruins, if not for a look at them, but to also have a back up plan in place. I know also that I could use a good workout, since I have been doing nothing but diplomatic babble the entire winter."

*Serith Smiles

"I have left one of the Woodhaven elders in charge of day to day operations while we go do a little exploring."
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira looks up from his drink and smiles and waves to Serith as he enters the inn.

"Well so far it looks like it's me, Laylah, Malachi, the dog and you. Never has there been a finer group of adventurers to set foot upon Phantarra!"

The robed man took another drink from his mug.

"Back up plan? This is the primary plan! What other options do you have? Because this one is going to be pretty dangerous. You might want to try that other thing first."
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:rothek stared at zeira and chuffed:

"rothek not dog! Back up Is laylah and white man. White man fight, white man heal hurt. Rothek also ask dwarves."
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Laylah
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Laylah »

Laylah reaches down and pats Rothek, giving him a reassuring glance. She then nods to Serith. "I for one have been quite absent from study this winter." Looking down a little sheepishly she adds,

"I however have seen you stack away many hours at just that, so if you guys have any plans, I am all ears. I just want everyone back safe and with all their limbs." She grins.
Laylah Elora

Community Welfare Director and Hospital/ Orphanage Administrator of Woodhaven.

-Ad astra per aspera-
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith smiles to Laylah

"Yes its been a long tedious task..."

*Serith turns to Zeira

"The other plan I now know of is that Abaddon has an item in his possession he claims will bring them back."

*Serith shrugs his shoulders

"But you know, it is Abaddon..."
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"