Springhaven levels

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Tragget
New in Town
New in Town

Springhaven levels

Post by Tragget »

Hello, I'm Phil, the only Fish-man (or Sage) in Springhaven! I just have a few questions about the basic transfer of levels ect. as I plan on coming next event with a group of us young'ins.

First Off, I plan as Playing a new character in FH than in SH, so just out of plain curiosity I was wondering as to the starting level of a prior 'veteran' in SH. Would the level be any different if I played Keysol, my sage? (who is currently lvl. 28 in SH)

Also a brief question on food. I'm a Celiac, so my food will all be packed and planned before hand. Will there be a fridge or cooling device nearby that I could use to store a small amount of food? (ex: meat/cheese)

And the last question: is there anyway to submit my character sheet before hand? I know the rule-book like the back of my hand. :P

I look forward to being included in what seems to be the renowned world of FH, or as Christine, Ark, and Kristen put it.

Thanks!

~Philip
I am Phil R.

(Keysol)

"If you don't know what it is, it's probably best to poke it with a really, really long stick; just to be sure." -Keysol
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

there is a fridge

finalhavenlarp@gmail.com is a good place.

as for the xfers, pm Ovak Stonecrusher. and ask him.
Travis Cole
Tragget
New in Town
New in Town

Awesome.

Post by Tragget »

Sweet, Thanks!
I am Phil R.

(Keysol)

"If you don't know what it is, it's probably best to poke it with a really, really long stick; just to be sure." -Keysol
Paen
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Paen »

I also have a question for the GMs of Final Haven: If you completely obliterate a character from Spring Haven and transfer him to Final Haven, can you keep the levels you had gained there (or keep half of them) but lose all the items you had or some kind of similar trade off?

I didn't PM a particular GM because I want them to be on the same page and because I don't know who the head GM is.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

i think i need to post this at SH, but here will do as well.

right now the ONLY thing that transfers is you get 4 levels for a new character, nothing else.
NO....
-plots
-items
-money
-levels

just to clarify, only 4 levels, nothing else
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Paen
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Paen »

And that would apply if I transferred a second character?
Everybody with your fists raised high,
Let me hear your battle cry!
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

yes
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.