combat reflexes = armor?

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

combat reflexes = armor?

Post by Ark »

do Combat reflexes count as armor for the sake of knockout?

as in the person has 3 armor, 4 Combat reflexes. he is walking down the road and is struck with a 4 knockout, is he sleeping? or fighting?
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

they stack for knockout yes.
Travis Cole
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

thank you, i knew that i was right :D
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Really. That's the first I've heard about it. Good to know...although that's one more thing that still kinda makes armour less desirable than CR, in my opinion.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

The Two things that are important to know about Combat Reflexes -

1. They do count as armor for purposes of Knock-out and also that Vorpal bypasses Combat Reflexes.

2. Non-vorpal damage comes off Combat Reflexes then any actual armor you are wearing, anf then your Life Points.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

CR is designed to be better than armor. CR is something you are. armor is something you buy.

:)
Travis Cole
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Good point.