The Return

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

The Return

Post by GM-Mike »

Mortimer stands outside the inn with potions in his hand. "Either drink or stay," he says, and then adding under his breath, "I'm not dealing with that again."
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"I don't think it will be a problem this time."

Zeira drinks the potion and looks over to Atrum

"Soooo....you when we get a little farther out you should probably let us know what your doing so we don't bump into each other out there."
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan walks out of the inn, nods to Mortimer and grabs a potion. Drinking it, he grins at Zeira.*

"I don't think we could have to worry about bumping into Atrum. Once he breaks off from us, I doubt we could find him even if we were trying."
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Fair enough. Didn't know you were coming Korrigan, but I'm glad that you are."
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum with a backpack slung over his shoulder, looks the potion over, drops something into it and seems satisfied with the results and swallows it down handing the empty container back to Mortimer*

I'm making sure this isn't handled like going into the land of the dead was. I'm going to make sure that you learn to be the leader you need to be for us to get through these next moons. I'm going to make sure you don't run off and leave your charges twisting in the wind while you look to be the hero and get yourself dead in the process, and I'm going to make sure all the bases are covered.

*Atrum pulls out a dagger and waits for Mortimers signal to move out*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith looks at the potion Mortimer gave him and downs it in one gulp...

"Well looks like im in...lets move."

*Cocks an eyebrow to Atrums comment towards Zeira

"Right...."

*Hefts his axe over his shoulder and forms a small ball of energy in his hand and then extinguishes it.
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Mortimer nods and grunts and says, "Yeah, it would have been a bloody shame if we all got along with each other. Perhaps a return trip won't be so boring after all. We waiting for anyone else?"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Chuckles at Mortimer

"Ohh me and Zeira get along just fine, kinda caught me off guard with the leader talk."

*nods at Zeira, in the male head nod way
Serith Darkheart

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira quietly laughs at Atrum and Seriths words

"You aren't the only one caught off guard. I'm not a leader, I just got a loud voice. There is a big difference. The rest was spot on though unfortunately..."
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan listens to the exchange and shakes his head.*

"You've got it wrong there, Zeira. You don't choose to be a leader. If you've got a loud voice and people start listening, you become a leader - like it or not. If you wanna keep out of politics, remember this: your words can betray you, but silence never will."
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Mohdri drinks the potion given to him, nods to Mortimer, and listens to the rest of the conversations going on around him...
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

"So what exactly are we looking to accomplish on this little jaunt?"
Serith Darkheart

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Well we have lot's of things to do when we get there. First we need to meet up with our contact and check on the people there in Haven and see what we can do to help them get ready. Next we need to find a way to sneak into Castle Gravesbane. We're not going in yet though. We also want to find out more about the towers and how to neutralize them. I also want to do one risky thing while were there. They have the Death Stone and the Life Stone. I want to find out what the heck they plan on doing with them. That might be the most dangerous part..."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

"Ohh Im pretty sure I have a good Idea what they plan on doing with the Stones when they get their hands on all 4.."

"I can help organize the resistance, I had been fighting a guerilla war against the Da'Lenel Elves for over a year before I wound up here."
Serith Darkheart

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Hmmm...while I don't think that would be the best idea in regards to the fact that you are of elven decent you could probably help look for other groups of non-humans that might be hiding around Haven and get them ready for the fight."