Special Thanks!!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Special Thanks!!

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

I want to send out special thanks to Melissa and Adam
for driving 5 HOURS!! and spending their Sat with us in Ortonville, MI at "Spring Haven"

They helped NPC for 18 kids (thought we'd have 20 but ya know how things happen)

THANK YOU!!!! we couldn't have done as much without you!! YOU guys really helped make our Event!!!

Also to Josh & Michelle our awesome GM's and Plot Masters!!

:D 8) :) :D 8) :) :D 8) :) :D 8) :D 8) :D :) :D 8) :) :D 8) :)

Huzzah!!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

AWESOME!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Atreus
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Atreus »

AWESOME!!! Sounds like everyone had a blast.
Look out Final Haven for the wave of are future is on there way :) :) :)
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

I'm sorry, did you say Ortonville? That is, like, so totally my old stomping grounds (Brandon High alum). I didn't know too many people even knew about it, let alone went there...on purpose, I mean. If you do it again, keep me in the awares because, well, that's just neat! It'll be a good excuse for me to get home.

Ortonville. Damn. That's crazy. I would so be happy to help if you do it again. Just lemme know!

Cheers,
Sam

Ortonville? Really? It's like a car accident, I just can't keep my eyes averted from the thought.
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

i cant wait until they come for multiple reasons

-new influx of people is ALWAYS a good thing

-they use more of there skills to see what works and i have been amazed at the mid battle strategy changes, the teamwork is crazy

-we found the secret, get the kids while they are young and its a game and they will grow into it

if any of you would like to help more NPC's are always welcome, christine is just about to finish up the event dates for the rest of the year so i will have her post them here as well
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

June 19th :D
August 14th :D
Oct 31st :twisted:

those are the current event dates, location will be posted later as it changes and is under discusion
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

spring haven wins, i just looked through the in game RP threads of FH and relised that SH has beat the record with a 30+ page thread with over 480 replies, these kids love it and i cant wait for them to come