wanted

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

wanted

Post by Abaddon »

Abaddon walks in and nails up the following poster.

Wanted, Tellinium. Valkyn-vi kidnapped by the elves. Currently being held in Haven. Will pay 10 gold. Negotiable. Alive, or dead.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
~Liet~
New in Town
New in Town

Post by ~Liet~ »

Liet walks in and looks over the poster, he then speaks looking at no one in particular.
"what are the facts to this case?"
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

We have cases? Courts? bah this place is getting too stiff
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

A man walks in wearing all black with two akwardly large swords strapped to his back, and a grin on his face. as he makes his way to a table he notices the poster.

Dead or Alive.......definately sounds like my style. I just got back from Haven not too long ago. I would'nt mind actually getting paid for going this time.

Brey clears his throught, and reads the poster aloud.

Wanted, Tellinium. Valkyn-vi kidnapped by the elves. Currently being held in Haven. Will pay 10 gold. Negotiable. Alive, or dead.

Abaddon whats your preferance? Dead or Alive.......I prefer dead. That's what I'm better at, but what is this man to you, and how long has he been missing?
"The bigger the purse, the greater the fool..."
-Port City Didact saying
Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Drake Silentfoot »

Drake walks in and takes notice of the wanted poster. "Hey Brey, u thinkin about takin on this wanted poster and makin some loot? Cause if you are them im totally in."
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"As Tellinium is one our own, I prefer him returned alive. I have serious reservations that it will be possible. As such, he may be killed." Abaddon says, his black eye focused on Brey, his white eye stares off into the shadows.

"The sooner the better."
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."