The Morning Outside the inn

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

The Morning Outside the inn

Post by GM_Chris »

The sun has barely broken the horizon, but Robert looks like he has been up for some hours already. He and his men (3 in all) strap provisions to a couple mules and check/sharpen their weapons.

All the men look determined to be off, and you already get the impression they are running late.

Morimer is no where to be seen.

In a moment of impatience Robert sits down, pulls out a piece of wood and begins to wittle.

*Robert waits to see who shows up*
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira steps out of the in with his pack and his spear. As he stretches his arms his sleeves roll back revealing a glint of metal from his armor underneath. The masked figure looks around and approaches Robert

Good morning. The others are just finishing up their packing probably. Have you seen Mortimer? Last I remember him and Fluffy went somewhere to...uhh...well... you know.
Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Crist0 »

Cristo walks towards Zeira a pack over his shoulder and a smile on his face

"Hey Zeira, i thought you had left without me. Ya got room for one more?"
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Of course. Is Brey going to be able to make it?"
Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Crist0 »

"I'm not sure, he should be able to but you can never tell with him."
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

*Azra too emerges from the inn. She had a pack slung over her shoulder, as well as her bow. A quiver of arrows is held against her hip. Her hair tied up under a kerchief to keep it from her eyes, though a few curls fall free to frame her face*

Well, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

*She bounces on her toes a bit, her eyes full of something between excitement and fear*
Azra Celevares
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Mortimer comes strolling around the corner, humming softly. There are no signs of a hangover, no indication on his face about what his evening may have entailed, and no hint of anxiety over the coming trip.

"Ah, people are arriving finally. I had thought sun-up was when we were leaving but no one was here then, so I took the liberty of collecting some herbs that will help energize and invigorate, in case we wanted to travel harder and later than originally planned. I mixed it with some ale to help it go down easier and you are all welcomed to it."

He removes his wineskin and, after taking a swig himself, offers it to whoever wishes to drink from it.
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi steps out of the inn. His armor is newly strapped and oiled, and new leather wraps the hilt of his blade. He reaches the group, nods to the others, and waits.
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Brey comes out of the Inn with his two swords strapped to his side and a half eaten loaf of bread in hands. He walks up to Cristo and gives him a piece of the bread

"Sorry I'm late. You said you were gonna wake me up before you left. I'm ready to go whenever you guys are"
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira walks over to Mortimer and takes the wineskin. He takes a good drink from it, wipes his mouth and hands it back to Mortimer

"Thanks. I haven't done any real traveling since I got here and I'm probably going to need a boost. You had a good time last night?"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Mortimer smiles at Zeira and nods. "It was...different. And that's rarely a bad thing."
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Dallid approaches from the woods to join the group.

“Knowledge of the Elves’ means and motives is in critically short supply. Much risk is warranted for any opportunity to acquire more. I will help all I can.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"I'm glad your coming Dallid. Your knowledge and expertise will be invaluable for certain. With you here I feel a little better about everything."

The masked man stretches again and hops up and down a little.

"Well I feel ready to go! I wonder who else is going to show up?"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil strolls up silently, waiting to go.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda emerges from the inn, carrying a basket full of small parcels. Dark circles shadow her eyes and anyone who might have awakened during the night before would have heard her quietly at work in the kitchen.

"I am not accompanying you, but I thought I would see you off and well provisioned for at least the first part of your journey." She goes around distributing the packets of food she has made up for the travelers. Stopping in front of Robert, she addresses all assembled.

"May the winds speed your feet on your journey and the luck of the stars keep you safe. Uncover the foul plans of our enemies and return home triumphant, my friends."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"