Preparing to leave

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Preparing to leave

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora comes into the House of Chance with a large travel pack in tow. She look around the place one last time and heads into the kitchen to see if there might be any leftover bread and cheese about for the journey. Upon finding Abaddon she smiles softly.*

Well, the beginning snow are falling. I better head off to the North before the weather gets to bad and people start to wonder where I am. If you need anything Abaddon, just contact the Gendarmen. A few of them and a few of my contacts will be here to assist with security.

That reminds me, on my way out I should probably say good-bye to Trusk.

Do you need anything from me before I take off?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
tomcat
New in Town
New in Town

Post by tomcat »

*walks up from behind with a slight smirk* sister I have my things ready, think fin will be surprised to see me?
For The warchief!!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at him with a slight smirk*

I think he won't know what to say at first. I do believe that he will be happy to see you. Don't be surprised if he is disbelief for a few moments though considering what all happened to your family.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell looks out form the forge to notice the two about to head out. He walks over to them.*

"Well I guess you folks are gone to walk it or would you like for me to help get you there? I am gone to stick around here for about a ten day to help out with Malachi building. After than I am gone to play catchup with you folks."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Fell with curiosity*

Ok, I'm game to ask this question, what is this method you might have and how much will it cut down our travel time? Would we end up meeting up with Fin about the time he and I agreed upon and at the correct location?

Then again *she gets this playful sly grin on her face* a little surprise never hurt anyone right? Walking up to the encampment a little ahead of schedule would sort of be, dare a say it, fun.

*Looks at McCool*

You plus us arriving early and surprising your brother.....it would either put a rare smile on his face or well I'm not sure if he became speechless how he would react after that.

Hummm....I'm warming up to this idea already for it might give me an extra few days to triple check things around here.

*Looks at both of them*

Yes, I'm being cautious. I take this security thing very serious.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
tomcat
New in Town
New in Town

Post by tomcat »

*looks at them both with slight confusion* are talking of a portal? still not sure I trust them but the last one didnt kill me. *chuckles* but the look on finns face should still be entertaining. if we are taking a faster way could we take a short side trip ? I have to stop off and chat with a dwarf or 2.
For The warchief!!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Why don't you go and do your dwarf thing and I'll be here. We can take Fell's method of transportation a few days from now. Just let me know when you are ready.

*Looks outside an notices more snow falling*

I want to get there McCool before the big feast which normally marks the beginning of all snows to come.

*Looks at Fell.*

So how long would your way take for us to get to where I want to go?

*She thinks for a moment*

Guess this means I'll be able to make something then for the feast. Hope Kami doesn't mind me borrowing the kitchen.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
tomcat
New in Town
New in Town

Post by tomcat »

*Smirks and nods* it shouldnt take long a day maybe two. Fell do you think you could give me a hand in avangard, you know dwarfs better then I over all. I wouldnt want to start a war over a small mistake. *chuckles*
For The warchief!!
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell smiles at the invite to go talk to the dwarves.*

"Sure I can help out with that. It has been sometime since I have had to deal with them. I hope they are not as angry as the last hold I had talk to."
tomcat
New in Town
New in Town

Post by tomcat »

well they didnt seem to gruff. then again there are mostly women there.
For The warchief!!
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell arks an eye at Peapod and chuckles a little.*

"Yes only females who could crown you faster than anyone race could. I say they are tougher than the males of that races. Look what they have to put up with. But sure I would like to go and help out."
tomcat
New in Town
New in Town

Post by tomcat »

* looks around quickly then go's to walk out the door * well then shal we head to the portal? back in a day or so.
For The warchief!!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

I'll be here. Good luck in that...well you know what I think of the place. Don't go turning yourself undead so you can talk to the local population.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Aurora, I have everything That I require. Journey well,and do not forget where your home is. And don't die. It's too cold for an old man to have to make such a trip to return your essence from beyond the threshold. I'd much rather drink tea and keep by the fire. " _ Abaddon says,
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora smirks*

I'll relay the don't die message to Fin. Looks like you will be stuck with me a few more days while McCool goes to Avantguard. After that, looks like I'll be taking Fell's travel method to where I'm heading off to.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman