Memmories from the November Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Memmories from the November Event

Post by Aurora »

Ok folks, I'm sure we all have a ton of amusing memories from this past event so I thought we could start a section for it. BTW super awsome event gm staff!!!

Friday evening:

Pixie: Charms Piece into her believing she's her friend.

Piece: "So you're my best friend"

Pixie: Nods

Piece: Swings the lovely polearm for a 5 vorpal dropping the pixie. The rest of the pc's have no idea what's going on and then try to get the pixie to a healer with Piece chasing after them. She gets to the pixie and eats it.

Oh trust me I have a ton from this event but I wanted to start with that one.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

OK, I know I'm an NPC, but I have a thing to contribute to this. The award for "makes me smile when I think of it" goes to Erica's damage call on Brad during the chaos melee: "Call everyone Sally!"
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

Samantha wrote:OK, I know I'm an NPC, but I have a thing to contribute to this. The award for "makes me smile when I think of it" goes to Erica's damage call on Brad during the chaos melee: "Call everyone Sally!"
I was involved in the battle, but somehow I missed the Sally part, that is hilarious!

I need to bring like a notebook or something and make a Final Haven "quotebook". There are always crazy funny one liners at these events.

Calhoun and my death during the first zombie attack was rather epic. He used determination to crawl over to me, until we realized that it shouldn't have worked that way, but the NPCs were like "Go with it, it was more dramatic"
odhinnfist
New in Town
New in Town

Post by odhinnfist »

Azra wrote:
Samantha wrote:OK, I know I'm an NPC, but I have a thing to contribute to this. The award for "makes me smile when I think of it" goes to Erica's damage call on Brad during the chaos melee: "Call everyone Sally!"
I was involved in the battle, but somehow I missed the Sally part, that is hilarious!

I need to bring like a notebook or something and make a Final Haven "quotebook". There are always crazy funny one liners at these events.

Calhoun and my death during the first zombie attack was rather epic. He used determination to crawl over to me, until we realized that it shouldn't have worked that way, but the NPCs were like "Go with it, it was more dramatic"
That was a great scene, I was wailing away on him as a zombie and he just kept on crawling in the leaves and mud. That was what I look for in a larp, nice drama and epic heroism.