Showing up for a meeting

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Iconus_Kraggish
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Iconus_Kraggish »

**looks up from his spot**
"Datz why weez boyz neva spare a life if weez can elp it."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Atrum with curiosity and concern.*

I promised I'd fill you in on everything because I do realize I was talking pretty quickly when I saw you at the portal when I was getitng Zyth and Winter to safety.

Is there somewhere we can talk after I wash my hands? I took a look at Korrigan and there is nothing I can do for him. I recommended perhaps Eilonwy and company could research this disease and perhaps find a cure.

*She carefully examines Atrum*

Looks like you might need to vent while we are talking as well. If you need to, feel free.
Last edited by Aurora on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum chuckles at Iconus's comment and gives him a slight nod*

*Atrums demeanor softens visibly when Esmerelda puts her arms around him*

No, I'll be fine Aurora. It's a part of being a leader.

*Looks to Esmerelda*
I sometimes wish that you had said no to being the one that people look to. I know that you know of the rigors and the bull that you have to deal with. I just want to protect you from all of it. Sooner or later your naysayers will be calling for your head too.

*He brushes her face gently with his hand*
As long as I draw breath I will not let that happen.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

She leans into his caress for a moment, then regards Atrum with one eyebrow raised.

"I know what this position entails as well as you do. My grandfather gave his life for his leige and I grew up in a time and a kingdom full of sorrow and strife. But I couldn't say no to the position any more than you could in Haven. Much as Aeric would taunt me to hear it, the Harrison blood runs true in my veins. And I have no doubt that there will always be those who would rather see me out of my position than in it. I just need to make sure that they stay in the minority."

She smiles playfully at him. "And I think you'd better start doing a better job of keeping yourself breathing if you mean to keep my head attatched to my shoulders. I am tired of wathcing your carcass being hauled into town. And last time was much too close a call for my comfort." She hugs him tighter. She then playfully pushes him away and gives him a swat on the butt. "Go have your debriefing with Aurora. I'm sure she has much to tell you..."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora appears slightly uncomfortable at the display of emotions but doesn't say a word instead she goes to wash her hands and then returns back to where Esmerelda and Atrum are to wait for him to lead her to somewhere where they can discuss things in private.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan shakes his head when Esmerelda offers to get him something, and does so again when Atrum mentions the Sylvani.*

"Thanks Esmerelda, but I'm as good as I'm going to get. As for the Sylvani, they're working on a fix, but they haven't figured this thing out, either. They juiced me with everything they had at the time, but they still don't know what this is."

*Korrigan notes the tenderness between Atrum and Esmerelda with a playful smirk.*

"Blue hell, could you two stop being so damn cute? I just stopped bleeding from the eyes!"

*Laughing and clapping Atrum on the shoulder, he makes for the bar.*
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.