The Belltower

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"We have considered a spy yes. In fact it seems likely. Finding the spy may take doing of course." Abaddon says.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

"The Red Tear operates within the boundaries of Far Reach. Not just spies, but a significant enemy presense is among us. If they were involved in the theft of the Bell, then that is just one more reason why we must capture them, rather than kill them outright. It would seem we can learn nothing more about the theft save for interrogation of those associated with the guilty party."

"Still, a discussion with those who stood guard here is warranted."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Dallid*

You want to capture a member of the Red Tear if said organization is still in existance? To what, get information? If we are dealing with the actual Red Tear they won't give up the information and if they do it will more then likely be a lie.

Unless you know of someone who can for certain get the truth of the said individual you're better off just brining them to justice instead of waisting time asking them questions.

Mr. Dallid, do you know what type of people you'd be dealing with if this is the actual Red Tear? My grandmother fought this organization as well as what once were necromancers her ENTIRE life and even had to avoid dying at the hands of assassins they sent after her.

Said individual won't give up the information or worse yet try to broker some deal where someone or whatever has to be harmed in exchange for what you seek. I believe trying to make deals with them is a BAD IDEA...which is why back in the day such behavior was severely frowned upon.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

"Agreed. Deals will most certainly not be made with the Red Tear. Not by me. But information can be pulled from them. There are some people well skilled in such arts. Indeed, I am capable of learning from them all they believe to be true."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.