Looking around the House of Chance

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Looking around the House of Chance

Post by Aurora »

*A woman with red hair and black leather armor approaches the gates with a rather well dressed ga'vin in black and dark red. After whomever is posted guarding the gate ask her who goes there.*

It's Aurora Darksbane and Sir Ark. I was looking to see if Mr. Iine, Fin, or any other scout might be around. Actually, there is something being discussed down at the Tavern you all might want to know about. Mr. Abaddon is already down there.

I specifically was looking for scouts on my way to the gate to see Sir Ark off.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark stand close by rather relaxed looking, he flicks his scarf over his coat and sets his other hand on his sword, a lazy ready stance.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks over the gate as much as possible*

Humm...I guess no on is around Sir Ark. What would you like to do, wait or do you really need to head back?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks around. "Yes i do need to get back,..but it apears your all heading somewhere in a while so if you could leave a note behind we might stop by and say hello"
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at him*

Sure, Sir Ark I can do that for you. As soon as I have it figured out as to where we are going I'll leave word with the guards for you.

Shall I walk you to the gate?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark turns and begins to walk. "Yeah sure you can come to the gate,...have you ever been through one, I feel like im always runing away through these things."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at him*

Nope, I've never been through a gate. What's it like? Umm...could you do me a favor, if you run into people, could you let them know I could use their help on this end.

We'll need more scouts who know about where we are going more then my Uncle Mohdri and myself.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark walks but has a slightly puzled look. "I can't belive you have never been through the gate, I guess you will soon enough though. Dont worry if I see Finn or anybody else I will let them know."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Thanks.

I wish I knew why no one was at the gate at the House, but I guess people were just busy.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"It has been my short expirience that people will react only when there attacker is less then 10 feet away, but I dont have to worry about much, just a few people, everbody else can find there own protection."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She shrugs*

I guess you are right Sir Ark. Well we better get you to your gate so I can get back to all those people and all.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark sees the gate.

"It's right there, but dont worry I will be back, and with friends, but not for a while, I have other things to do in the meantime,...Try to keep sane while SL isn't around, i know it will be hard."

Ark smiles and activates the gate.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora smiles at Ark*

I'll be fine Sir Ark. You take care and good luck with things.

*Once Ark goes through the gate Aurora goes running back towards the Inn and the discussion about Elthinar.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark draws his sword, waves goodby, and backs through the gate, it deactivates.