Walking into the Inn

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Walking into the Inn

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora walks in with a rather well dressed ga'vin. She appears to be looking for someone as well.*

Sir Ark, if you would just like to wait here while I get you Gin's old sailor coat and hat. Are you hungry or anything?

*Looks around the entryway for a moment*

I guess we beat Mr. Atrum back here so you two could continue your conversation. Then again he could be in the back.
Last edited by Aurora on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark hops on the table and flicks his scarf over his shoulder.

"No thank you im fine, and its no surprise we beat him back."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

I'm a little surprised considering we were talking and all.

I'll go head upstairs and get those things and then after that there is a spot around back ideal for sparing.

*Aurora heads upstairs*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark sits quietly and looks around the inn, noting the position of the doors, stairs, tables, and other things. He then moves to a table in a corner and sits on it, on his toes hands between his legs.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*After about 10 minutes Aurora comes back down from upstairs. She has with her a neatly folded black captain's coat as well as hat. Both appear in excellent condition. The red haired woman walks over to the corner were Ark is at and hands him the items.*

Well here are Gin's things he left with me all safe and sound. If you'd like we can just relax here for a moment before we go spar to see if Mr. Atrum shows up.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks over the items, after holding them a moment he puts on the hat and slips on the coat. "I cant help but feel like him now,...hm."

He walks about the room trying on his new atire. "We can wait here a bit, and sparing sounds excellent, aspecially because i must try fighting in this coat."
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan walks out of the kitchen with a turkey leg in one hand and a tankard in the other. Setting both on a tray behind the bar, he wipes his hands on a rag and nods to Ark and Aurora.*

"Hullo Aurora. Welcome to the Tipsy Traveler, Ark. Can I get you two anything?"

*Noting Ark's perch on the table, Korrigan cracks a smile.*

"We've got everything you need. Food, Ale, Mead, Whiskey... chairs..."
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"Good to see you again, and no thanks about the chair, its harder to be ready for action if your in a chair, this works fine for me,....by the way sorry if i wounded you a while back, i heard you were of the few that beat me down, thanks."
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan laughs.*

"No worries, my friend. You got around my sheild a few times, but that's why I wear armor. I was trying to occupy you until someone could drive the magic out of you, but there was no one around. Besides, if I hadn't kept your attention you'd have cut down half the town!"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark smiles. "Glad you think so, i shall take that as a compliment then,..then in that case i really am glad you took care of me, I am very fond of that place, people in it too."
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum walks in about 20 minutes after Aurora and Ark do, he has some plants and herbs in his hands and sticking out of a couple of pouches.*

Korrigan, can I get some of the strong stuff.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks up and down Atrum.

"The only logical conclusion i can come to is your trying to disguise yourself as a tree,...or your just gathering alchemical suplies."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Auora looks at Atrum and Ark.*

Ah Mr. Atrum. Good to see you again. I believe you and Sir Ark here started a conversation up at the House that perhaps you two might want to continue. As for me, I was returning something the belonged to a mutual friend of Sir Ark's and I.

Maybe after your conversation the three of us can spar.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"Theres no need to rush his answer, i know hes a busy man, and if he would like to join us that would be fine, he has plenty more expirience than most."
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

"It is a compliment, Ark. I've seen you in the field, and I've got respect for a man who can stand his ground."

*Korrigan takes a long look at Atrum and nods in understanding. Reaching under the bar, he produces a silver chalice and a small engraved flask. He then fills the chalice nearly to the top with spirits from one of the bottles behind the bar. Opening the flask carefully, Korrigan holds it over the chalice and lets about three drops of a dark liquid fall into the cup, which begins emitting wisps of smoke. Closing the flask and blowing the smoke from the chalice, Korrigan hands the drink to Atrum.*

"I don't know if you've had the Dragon's Breath before, but you look like you can handle it. Hell, it looks like you need it. Slainte."