By a tree

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

By a tree

Post by Raviel »

Raviel sits by a tree. "What an adventure you all had, i heard you were asking for me."
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*On her way back from a patrol, Aurora turns around when she hears that voice she recognized from before out by the fire with Serth. She immediately spins around in a defensive stance.*

That individual asking about you would be me. Tell me, what is your purpose here?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"My purpose...you all have helped with that this moon, it is just to watch, learn about interaction, see why you all bother with working...together.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Why? Looking to tear it all apart if and when we can achieve that goal? You working for someone, a boss perhaps? What is it exactly you wish to learn if you wouldn't mind being more specific.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel pulls out a book and writes while talking aloud. "women known as "Aurora" is suspicious of me, for what reasons i will inquire." The only one ordering me is me, i have lived alone most of my life and wished to see why people would live any other way, also to teach people if need be."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Raises and eyebrow.*

What's with the darkness that surrounds you and what's with the hands then? What's with the book. I'm being perfectly honest with you by saying it was I asking about you because quite frankly sir, if you are hear to cause harm to my friends then you and I will have some serious issues.

I figured I would try getting to know you first and ask why. From where I'm from the hands and the cloud meant you either worked for a dark magi or are a dark magi.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"A Dark Magi, I am unfamiliar with the term if you could explain it. Ah, the hands, all it took was a knife to create these masterpieces." The fog twitches around him. "I will be perfectly frank in that this fog is comprised of essence, it lingers to me and is quite usefull..would you like to see something?" he extends a hand to her.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Dark Empaths or Arcanes when I was young back before the cataclysm were called necromancers and they had a particular fetish as it were for looking as dead as possible and making people suffer.

Essence? Those are people's essence?

What are you wishing to do to me? How about you explain and I not be your guinea pig.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Well then you may call me a Dark Magi, but i will do no harm, i may even be usefull, and yes these are peoples essence, i found essence lingers when its host suffered trauma before death. And you may hold my hand i mean you no harm, like i said i wish to teach, and learn.'
Last edited by Raviel on Mon May 12, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith comes back from searching the woodline from useful herbs and other alchemical ingredients and overhears the conversation

*Staying just shy of the actual conversation Serith can visibly be seen as also taking up a defensive posture at Raviel's request

*A small glow is starting to take shape in Serith's Hand as he watches the exchange INTENTLY
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora eases on the defenses slightly but he can tell she or something inside her really isn't all that sold.*

Useful how?

Traumatize....did you do it?

Why do you wish to hold my hand? What it is you wish to do to me?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"Yes I killed people and tortured people". Raviel points a finger at serith. "I became quite good at it so I ask you stand down, and that is how i am usefull, I would not extend a chance like this to anyone, its up to you?."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Smiles at Raviel

"Seeing as how you are new, and obviously confident in yourself, I wont take that as a threat....

*Another glow starts to emanate from Seriths other hand

"and take this little bit of advice from me, I have had many experiences dealing with hardasses just like you"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel smiles under his mask. "Im sure you have killed murderers..but none like me, tell the man my dear girl. Raviel leaps foward and grabs her hand. She feals nothing at first, then she starts breathing faster, her heart starts skipping beats, blood drains from her face. he lets go. "Well how was it?"

After Aurora's post Below!!!!
Last edited by Raviel on Mon May 12, 2008 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora notices Serith and puts her hand out to try to calm him down.*

Serith, I'm fine. He has not threatened me in the slightest. I wanted answers to questions I had and he is answering me. He has not made an aggressive move or threatened me in any fashion.

I don't know why, but he is answering every question I am throwing before him. He had heard I was asking around about him to a few people after that night by the fire.

I appreciate the back up.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman