Darkness Shrouds

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Gol, a young man of about sixteen, crouches in the dark, silently. He has always been an odd boy, but since reaching Caldonia, he keeps mostly to himself, speaking to few besides Esmerelda. He carries with him a small sword, nearly always at the ready, save at meal times when Esmerelda insists he put it away.

At this moment, he stays at the far edge of the light provided by the fire where its heat can barely reach, and while most stare into the jumping flames, he stares the other way, into the darkness, as if waiting for another attack, another betrayal...
Darkclaw
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Darkclaw »

*Darkclaw notices the young man and the sword and seems surprised. He speaks to Gol*

Young man, you are welcome to join us by the fire, there is no need to sit so far away. There is nothing out there currently expect for normal forest creatures. I smell nothing foul out their.

*Darkclaw puts his hand out to Gol*

I go by the name of Darkclaw, and you are??
For the right price, I'll kill it for you!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora just nods and smiles at him as she has always done when around Esmerelda helping her out in the kitchen or around playing with the other children. She has been respectfully keeping her distance waiting for him to make the first move so she doesn't upset him for she realize he has been through a lot.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"Why to you toy with the boy?" Raviel asks bluntly "He seems rather useless and yet you go out of your way for him...Why?"
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Mohdri pipes up at Raviel's comments,

"That 'useless' boy saved several people at Haven a few montha ago. Just leave him at his task, if that's what he wants. If not, he's free to join us here as well."
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"Intristing, I have studied much into the reactions and abillities cretures and people exzibit when near death or distress, perhaps i should have tried younger subjects, oh well" Raviel continues to watch the boy.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora raises an eybrow*

Ummm...studied death and all. Who are you Sir and what brings you to this neck of the woods?

*Looks at Gol*

That young man there has been through a lot. It's not toying with anyone it's called being concerned about another individual.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"I dislike most emotions, they only hamper, PAIN however."

He raises a hand out of his robes, its skeletal, no flesh or muscle, and is shrouded in a light black fog.

"Pain is another matter altogether, stronger and much more frightning, and you have no need to fear me for you can see me, its when you cant that the fear comes.
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

The painted man turns to the dark and pale shape in the darkness.

"Sir, I am called Abaddon. It is my goal to bring together the Anna'Irri, that is to say the lost. The Valkyn'vi. As such, you are welcome to safety and security in the House Of Chance. There we have forge destiny. It is my hope that someday we will be able to seek the lost world of Mistriallia, until then, I Am trying to rebuild the Enyorith'an'Irri, that is to say the clan of the evening star. As a Valkyn'vi, I offer you safe passge, food and a chance to help become a bulwark againt the ancient enemy." Abaddon says, the huge spider on his shoulder nestled against his neck.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora moves towards Gol in sort of a protection type of position her eyes narrow and are more focused.*

Who/What ARE YOU?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel bows to Abaddon. "You are most kind"

Looks at Aurora. "You can fear this if you wish." Raises other hand to reveal they are the same. "But I tell you i did it to myself, although those that linger to me keep it together, and i must say it has givin me curios abillities."
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

"You'll find that a few people around here have a dislike for all things even remotely necromantic. And as far as pain is conserned, attempt any untoward experiments around here, and I can show you new definitions to the word 'pain'.

Otherwise, welcome."
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"I have never been acused of necromancy..although no one has ever accused me. and as for lessons in pain (flexes his fingers) this brought me close to death, it was interesting, to say the least, but dont worry i wont kill needlesly...anymore, that is why i have come to this...town, to see how it feels."
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Is that a condition that you wish to reverse, or is it something you have accepted in exchange for power? Either way, The House of chance, And Clan Evening Star are at your service. "
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

"Ohhh, i did this on purpose, but for an understanding of pain, the power was a welcomed bonus."