finalhaven 08

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

finalhaven 08

Post by Ark »

The WH event went GREAT, everyone i talked to loved it, the new rule updates are awsome. Except whenever I talked to people about the 100th lv etc. skills the general fealing was CARPS. and that that was not suposed to happen. other than that the other updates and the event was AWSOME everybody is looking foward to the FH event.

BTW: money system?
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Hey could you talk more on the 100th level system? How many people at the event utulized the system and how CARPSy did it look?
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I'd also be interested in what skills people chose to use.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

What people did not, COULD not use was Hero Points to reduce skill times. That chart is ridiculous - please drop it.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Did anyone use the 100th level skill stuff? I didn't think that was happening, or are you guys just chatting? I guess I don't see how the addition of three skills over a twenty year period comes anywhere in the same ballpark, the same city, the same state, or even the same universe as CARPS. People are fretting about things that they have not even seen in action, and are assuming breaks despite playtesting, and at any rate, whatever goes in will be in beta test mode until we are sure that things are all good.

The message here: Relax everyone.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Those 100th plus rules were not (Shouldn't have been anyway.) actually used. They were just chatting.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

we were just talking. nobody had them but nobody liked the idea. but im sure those that have, or are close to having them will sing a different tune.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Why does everyone always think the new things are going to be bad? In all the years we've been playing, how many changes that have been introduced have really been bad? Does anyone really think the GMs are going to put something in that sucks? Especially without having any real info on the subject.

Trusting them to do the right thing might make the game a bit more enjoyable, is all I'm saying.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Hey im curios about them, it will be intristing to see how it will go. Im just letting you know.