On the Spring Equinox

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora giggles*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Daine walks up on the right of Aurora.

"Excuse me, Aurora?" (he says somberly) "One of the children has something important to tell you." (he points to Aurora's left)

As Aurora looks down, she sees a small boy who peers up at her shyly, and states flatly, "You're it" and pokes her. She starts and looks back to question Daine, but he is already gone without a trace. She looks back at the boy, who is sprinting away, yelling "I told him I could get her, you owe me!" to the other children as they scatter.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora puts the child on her shoulder down and then proceeds to tear off after the assembled children. Like a skillful wolf she runs one of them down and playfully tags them saying "You're it". She takes a moment and points the child to where Esmerelda is.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

*hearing games being played he walks up to the group with the children with excited look upon his face*

"What you guys playing? Can I play?"

*the tone of the question is simple and childish in nature*
+==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+
La morte paure me, le paure della vita, mi sono diviso.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda runs for a bit from teh child Kidwynn has set upon her. After a few moments she pretends to trip and the little one catches up to her.

She the runs up to Anon, smiling. "We're playing tag, good sir." She pokes him lightly in the chest. "And you're it!" As everyone runs away from him smiling.
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

The seer has only a second to nod to Aurora before the latter is racing into the game of tag. A slight smile banishes the angst.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

*looks down at where he was poked and then back up at the lady who poked her*

HEY! No Fair!

*says as he chases after her trying to catch her and also turns to try to catch some of the other children as well*
+==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+
La morte paure me, le paure della vita, mi sono diviso.