The House of Chance

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora just nods politely as the woman leaves and turns her attention back to Ark*

Humm....about the boat. I think a half-orc captained it or was it a full orc. His name was Klogg I think. You might want to check with Uncle Mohdri and all for he was around back then or Uncle Sylas.

Oh wait I don't know the name of the boat but the organization that owned it went by Clan Skum. I think my grandmother hung out with them for a bit. If you get your ship then perhaps you could ask an arcane or if you'd prefer magey type to see if they can get it to fly.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

*Daine walks in, brushing dirt off his hands.*

Good grief you people are loud when you argue! I'm out back helping Kelsey get some plants started, and I could hear you clear out there. I'm here to tell ya, I'm getting really tired of this arguing over who's evil and out to get us.

Ya know, I wonder if Darkclaw knows about the same people saying Ingram's out to get us are the same people who were just a coupla days ago trying to convince me that wolfie-boy should either be A: put to death for being what he is, or B: turned over to the Caldonians for pretty much the same damn thing. And this even after I defended him by telling them how he pulled me out of the road after getting put to sleep so nothing bad would happen to me.

*Looks at Ark with a raised eyebrow, and extends his hand*

'Ello there, I don't think we've met, have we? The name's Daine.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks at his hand, and after a brief pause shakes it. He then hops on a table next to Daine and Aurora in a low crouch on his toes with his hands between his legs.

"No we havn't met but the general feeling of thinking you might know someone is natraul when people die as much as they do,...or your just forgetfull, i'm Ark."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

The dark-tailed woman walks out of the House of Chance.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Daine*

I'm sorry Daine about that. With me Mr. Darkclaw struck a never and well I was trying to point out the error of that he was thinking because well I like you guys.

*She sighs*

Now you know why I was trying to explain he should look at people, get to know them based on who they are instead of what they are.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora pauses and shrugs her shoulders*

Well, guess if they are not back yet, there goes my sword lesson for today for Mr. Ine is teaching me how to be a master swordsman. Guess that means I'm heading back to the Inn for a bit for another cooking lesson with Esmerelda.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark perks up at this.

"Wait just one second, Ine, as in the Ga'vin. Alright i shall save you from both the tyranny of both cooking and training under Ine. I will train you, it gives me something to do besides listen to people bicker.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora giggles*

Well, if you don't mind Mr. Ark, Sir. I mean, I don't want to take you away from anything important. Oh, and Mr. Ine has been a good instructor for he has already pointed out a few things I could do a bit better.

Do you want to spar outside here or well some other location?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark smirks a bit, Ine is a warrior, anybody can be a warrior, It takes much more to be a knight.

And where you train dosnt matter, you can be attacked anywhere, thats why im "sitting" the way i do.

Ark leaps of the table and throws a chair out of the way as he grabs his sword.

What if i fought you now?, are you ready, could you win?
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at him an smirks herself with a bit of a twinkle in her eye at being challenged.*

Knight, eh? Both my parents were knights back in the kingdom I'm from actually. I ended up going to path of my grandmother which is witch-hunter as I seem to recall you asked me about the first time we met.

*She grabs her sword*

Well, probably Mr. Ingram and Mr. Abaddon would probably like it if we took a fight to the courtyard. But, you never know Mr. Ark Sir...I might be able to take you or at least give you a run for any food rations that you have on you.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark Calms down to the point of being sleepy and resumes his sitting on the table. He talks very calm and quietly.

"I don't like fighting unless i have too, to much to fight as it is, Witch Hunter, Still to devote ones profession to fighting magic seems useless, and thank you for calling me "sir", its been a while since anybody has.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She shrugs*

Well it sort of comes in handy when one is fighting a mage who decides they want to try to take everyone out. Or, well since they have decided to try to wipe out other races...some of the elves. Also, the ability to focus magical energy into my weapon itself comes in handy fight other things that might try to harm people.

Besides, as I was telling people earlier, being a witch-hunter isn't all that I am. I do have other talents and I'm not opposed to learning new things.

*She looks at him.*

So, Mr. Ark, Sir would you like to spar a bit or give me a few pointers on how better to use my sword more effectively?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark talks to her as he continues to stare off.

"Well you do bring a point with as many things that use magic as there are your abillitys are quite valuble. And i would have no problem teaching you what i can, having as many diferent uses as possible is understandable."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She smiles warmly*

Well, as I have heard people say, there is no time like the present. Well, unless you're needing a few since you just got here and all.

Maybe later we can go down to the Inn and see if Esmerelda has anything in the kitchen or Korrigan.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Well, since pleasantries are over, I've got business to take care of. Enjoy the hospitalities of the house.

*Ingram stands and walks away, into his private room, and shuts the door behind him*
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."