Change in Charge Skill Disruption

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

some of the most fun I had as chargoth was guarding the backdoor and complaining about the military. It was great. It was cold, and I had a blanket.
Travis Cole
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Daine wrote:I feel absolutely no sympathy for you guys in that situation. When she came to the Inn, it was only Durgan and Voralen. She immediately strode up to Voralen, and struck him. Instead of going into 'kill mode' we asked why she would do such a thing, and she went into her tirade, initiating an awesome half-hour Roleplaying session, wherein we actually got her to see things our way! Sure, we had to bend a knee to her before she would put the sword away and listen to us, but what's a bit of Humility??
Maybe you missed the part where I said we talked to her first. She never gave us a answer beyond searching for so and so. We said we couldn't help her but would be happy to pass on any info, etc. Then we got attacked. We didn't have the luxury of roleplaying after that.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Well, I don't know. She hit Voralen for a 5 crush upon bursting into the Inn, and that was the only shot she ever took at us, because we never swung back, we only asked why she would do such a thing, and she proceeded to tell us. We went outside, and Voralen bent a knee to her when she demanded that he do so or be destroyed.

She said we were the only group to do such a thing when she said demanded it. She said it was our humility that saved us, even though we couldn't help her.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I only wished we were so lucky. You guys got the good side. We had incoherent rambling, frustrated cries, sadness, then we got a beating. The only reason I found out it had anything to do with that plot was through later conversations.

Anyway, that was one 15 minute incident. No big deal.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Also, a good example is for anyone that was at the one day. It was where the cave-dwelling Guthries demanded we pay a toll for passing through 'their' caves.

As Garritt I ended up being the one to deal with them, and they only wanted Dallid to heal their sick, and some food. Nonetheless, most of the group there figured they couldn't be much danger, so we should just force our way in and kill any who oppose us. :roll:
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

You deserved the beating. I might still beat you.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them