Returning back

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Returning back

Post by Aurora »

*After the young woman whom Esmerelda met earlier in the day returned she assists her organize what she can of the group of survivors from the place called Haven. The encampment was probably not as fine as they probably were accustomed to, but Aurora did her best to try to make it feel more like home often keeping the children entertained if nothing more then the help calm their nerves and prevent them from getting into the Lady Esmerelda's hair.*

*Later on during the day when the women were not quite so busy, Aurora turns to Esmerelda with a curious look.*

Lady Esmerelda, you mentioned your father knew my grandmother. What was your father's name? Perhaps I have heard of him from one of my grandmother's journals. Apparently she wrote VERY long detailed reports into her supriors back in her day.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda smiles to herself at the other young woman's attempts to keep the children occupied throughout the afternoon. After watching her attempts at helping with the laundrym it was a safer place for her than with the clothing.
Working on the final seam for Ren's vest, so pauses a long time before answering the seemingly innocent question.
"I do not know if my father knew Kimberlynn personally. But she was a well reknowned witch hunter within the kingdom of Silverthorne. And, well..." she seems to have a hard time with wether or not she should talk... "I guess you do not know my full name. It is Esmerelda Harrison. My father was the Duke." She says the last bit very softly. "But that is neither here nor there, for it belonged to a kingdom that no longer exists. So now I am just Esmerelda. It would be better if you just addressed me as such."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora thinks for a moment*

Harrirson...Harrison I recall the name vaguly from some stuff I read.

*She looks at Esmerelda*

Are you sure Lady Esmerelda that calling you Esmerelda is alright? She fidgets for a moment* Guess I'm just used to being a bit polite and all. I'm not accustomed to calling people by their first names until I've gotten to know them and all.

*She smiles*

Ok Esmerelda it is. I'm still thinking about what you all said about grand-mother. Wow, I just hope I don't let you all down and can live up to her legacy.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

"The funny and quite ironic thing of all this is..." starts Mohdri, as he steps out of the woods, quite snow covered and dirty, and drops three rabbits on the ground and begins to clean them"..is seeing all this history come back to me. Aurora looks so much like her grandmother" he says looking at Aurora with a far away look in his eye, "and so does Esmerelda look like hers" he continues with that far away look in his eye but now in Esmerelda's direction. "And now back in Caledonia, where my old friend Galen and others reside. I wonder what else from the past is gong to knock on my doorstep next."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora's smiles becomes huge seeing her "Uncle" Mohdri. She then grins playfully*

Ummm....it would be more like the past I guess if Auntie Aroura were to come out of the wood for a visit?

*She then looks at her Uncle with a very curious look upon her face*

I look like her? Really? I don't remember much from when I was younger except for the academy and then seeing you and coming here.

Are you ok?

Are there any others Uncle who I should meet?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

"You should meet Teela and Eilonwy. I know they're around here somewhere!" Esmerelda's face brightens at the mention of her friends. "Teela is a healer. Don't be too akward when you meet her- she's blind but I swear half the people don't realize it at first. It's not to terribly a disability for her. And Eilonwy is King Galen's child. Another sage, like me. We often work together on puzzles, riddes and such."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora smiles*

I can't remember if I've even met Eilonwy before. I know the names well hers and Rolland's.

I would love to meet you friends. It would be really fun.

*She smiles*

I hope you friend Atrum didn't think I was mad or anything like that. Actually I admired what he had to say and all. Takes courage to admit one's mistakes on things and all.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman