October 2007 Event Photos

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

October 2007 Event Photos

Post by Sheogorath »

Hey just uploaded them, didn't take that much this event due to wanting to be more involved and also that other guy was here, don't know where his photos are though...

Anyway here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/finalhavenlarp/pool/
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
Karen
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Karen »

How chilling. One week ago, all these people were still alive. Farther back in the archive, there are pictures of Corbyn standing calmly among his friends. Waiting.

There should be some heroic music playing as one views this slide show, as a tribute to the fallen.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Karen wrote:How chilling. One week ago, all these people were still alive. Farther back in the archive, there are pictures of Corbyn standing calmly among his friends. Waiting.
I said the same thing in the Chat Room the other day. Going through the Flickr site, or even the photos on the FinalHaven.com site is like looking at pictures of auschwitz. You look at them and know that almost everyone in those pictures are dead. They were all living-breathing individuals until just the other day... and now they're all dead. ^.^
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sheogorath »

That is my way of remembering the fallen; as one person put it, capturing their souls on my strange gnomish flash device.
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8805490@N0 ... havenlarp/

Ok, it's older than this event.

Do Corbyn and Delayne compliment each other, or contrast? You decide! I do like that Delayne is wearing mostly black with some red and Corbyn is wearing mostly red with some black.

It gets bonus points for a shot where I don't have a terribly weird expression on my face or my mouth wide open.

I also looked through the photos and realized there are quite a few with both Delayne and Corbyn in them...and not just in the same shot, like less than five feet apart. >.<
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Wow. Those bring back serious memories. The Delayne/Corbyn pic reminds me of a scene later that evening where I came back into the ball, and found Requious on my chair. The thinly-veiled conversation we had right in front of Havenites, Elven ambassadors, and Roderick is on my top ten scene list.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

I love all the pics of quoth.
Travis Cole
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

What happened to Quoth? Was he released or did he burn in the inn?
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Andian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Andian »

To my knowledge Quoth was rescued and was being carried with the surviving group.

Heidi, I like the fact that you have a drink with a light liquid in your right hand and Corbyn *Vince* has a drink with a dark liquid in his left hand in that picture.
Knight of the Frozen Way, Sir Andian Eannon
"Law is mind without reason."
--Aristotle
Verity and Equity
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

Quoth was brought to the keep by hannah, ignored, and rescued by ren. they have him now.
Travis Cole