October

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

harth blackmoor
New in Town
New in Town

Post by harth blackmoor »

I had no part in this, but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for evil elves.

Hehehe
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Lex wasn't evil. He was just misunderstood. :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Coming from the person who played his sister, I beg to differ. Although she could do no wrong in Lucretia's eyes...
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

Esmerelda, as the person who slit your twins throat...how can he talk to you without a head? ::sadistic grin:: I removed it and kept it as a prize.

And as for the survivors...we shall see how you survive in the next land...we shall see... ::evil grin::
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
Gabrial
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gabrial »

Gabrial Skywalker.....Well I guess I do see dead guys. :)
But am I really a whiny little bitch? ;)

All I have to say is WOW. That was great. I never saw it coming, ever. My hats off to one of the greatest masterminds. Vince you are the man.

The event was fun and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sometimes you need to see the world in a different way...
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Ingram Ackbar, eh? I could live with that. But personally, I see more of an Ingram Windu; years of "He's evil! I don't trust him! He's up to something!" What good did it do him? Dick. The only difference is I got the #*@% out of Coruscant before the emperor could force lightning the crap out of me.

As a side note, anyone that didn't see it coming is blind! BLIND I SAY!
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Alas, if not for the joy of hacking up bloody phlegm, Eilonwy would have been there... and likely died. But since a certain friend was concerned more about my real-life health, I was under "house-arrest" for the weekend. Sounds like I missed some awesome roleplaying. :cry:
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

BLOODY PHLEM?!?!?! CRAP that was one of tthe sage clues about how to eliminate Corbyn!!! Damn you and your self preservation instinct woman!
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Seer...

Post by Torakhan »

Eilonwy wrote:Alas, if not for the joy of hacking up bloody phlegm, Eilonwy would have been there... and likely died. But since a certain friend was concerned more about my real-life health, I was under "house-arrest" for the weekend. Sounds like I missed some awesome roleplaying. :cry:
That's okay. We got, er, lead away by Eilonwy's father, I think? They're still on the "Trail of Tears" to Caldonia.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Heh heh. As Don Mayo was purposefully leading a squad of Elves through Haven seeking out survivors to kill, I had to tap Soco and say 'Don't you feel like Darth Vader?' 8)
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

I heard there was humming of the Imperial Death March involved.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Party on, Darth!

Post by Torakhan »

Slisk wrote:Heh heh. As Don Mayo was purposefully leading a squad of Elves through Haven seeking out survivors to kill, I had to tap Soco and say 'Don't you feel like Darth Vader?' 8)
As Quen was being lead away up the road, we saw you guys coming back up through the cabins and towards the burned Inn. In the end, there was only one survivor of the Haven when it was burned. Your timing was JUST off by about 30 seconds, or else you would have caught up with the sneaky sneaks and foiled their plans!

Was he Darth Vader at the time that he killed the Jedi? Or still just Ani?
I don't remember when he got the promotion.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

He was pronounced Lord Vader when he 'saved' the Emperor from Windu.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

is it just me or does amagus, i mean doug know the timing a little well?
Travis Cole
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

dude, the man has a stormtrooper costume. like a real one.

don't read too much into it, he's just a huge geek.