After the rukus

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

After the rukus

Post by Smitty19 »

*After things start to cool off again Voralen picks back up his travel pack and gaters some food and fills his waterskin

*Walking over to Ren
"Im heading to Winterhaven to gather some information on what they have going on there, do try to stay out of trouble."

*With that Voralen says goodbye to anyone he knows that will wonder where he is off to
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Voralen*

I'll do my best ta keep him out of trouble...or at least make certain he doesn't get inta to much trouble.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**Smiles up at Voralen**
"Don't forget my motto, 'You're not in trouble til your caught, killed, or married"
**Takes a match out of his hat and strikes it against his boot to light his pipe**
"Well, that's what Shadow Dancer always says."
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Raises and eyebrow from underneath her hat*

Shadow Dancer?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

"ah, um, she is a... friend, she and I ran the Eldasta thiev's guild together back before it was destroyed. She and I came to Final Haven together, but she is currently busy with... um... some things she felt she needed to take care of."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*She looks at him in amusement*

Why do I have a feelin' there is a story behind that and how much will it cost to hear such a tale.

At some point in time, I need to discuss business with ya.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**perks up**
"Business? The business I'm in currently is being a... fine upstanding citizen of Haven, and an active member of the Nova Dragons"
**looks around and lowers his voice back down**
"However, what did you have in mind?
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*She grins*

We'll talk. I need a viewpoint on some matters and then well who knows.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Looks to Ren for dinner you will have 2 of my potion to heal that cheek of your, may haps that mouth of your will need another. She looks annoyed…..maybe I should look at his fist as well to see if he broke something for as bad as you look.. Shaking her head. I am learning so much from you two……I think my father would not approve. This is said to Kidwynn and Ren. Then she smiles oh-well.

If you two want to talk I can let you talk…..shakes her head again. If you want to see dancing someday that will melt the heart of any men I will have a friend dance for you.

But for now she pours two healing potions in a glass and putts it in front of him. Looks at Kidwynn. You are fast. She laughs…..good thing for some of us.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**Drinks the potions with a shudder**
"Thank you lady, please, sit, we were just talking in general."
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

very well. how did you mean this shadow dancer if you dont mind me asking?
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

"Well, as I was telling Kid here, she is a very close friend and... um... colleague of sorts."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn cringes a bit hearing that nickname again for the second time.*

Ren...luv...ummm...are ya goin' ta make a habit of callin' me "Kid"? I haven't been called that since I was on board a pirate ship and was pretendin' at tha time ta be a boy.

I mean if that is in your nature ta give nicknames to close friends and all that's fine. I'm just not use ta hearin' it.

*She looks at him*

Long story best told over ale.

*Kidwynn looks over at the Lady*

M'Lady colleague generally indicates a close relationship of sorts. It might be one of those private things our friend here may just want ta keep ta himself.

Maybe it's one of those things that he just doesn't talk about much. Sort of like things that have occured in my life over tha past few years with personal items.

*She smiles at Ren*

If ya ever want ta talk...well ya know I'll supply the rum and such.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

"I'm sorry Kid, it is my nature, I can try to be more formal if you prefer."
**Sips from his chalice**
"But no, it's not very personal, just not that interesting, she has been my underling, my supererior, my partner, and my lover over the years, she and I survived the catyclism together, and made our way here. I would go into more detail, but I'm supposed to meet her somewhere called 'Winter Haven' and I should head out for there soon."
**Finishes his drink and stands up**
"Another time ladies, as always it has been quite the treat."
**Clasps hands with Kidwynn, and bows to the lady before heading out of the inn.**
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn grins*

You can call me Kid. It's alright. I just need ta get used ta it again. You can all me what you'd like ta Ren. Besides, like I do formal Ren...I would think you'd know me better then that by now already.

*She looks at the two of them*

You two better be alright in Winter Haven. Unfortunately, I won't be able ta attend. To much stuff ta do around here.