As Corbyn talks to the non distict man

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Atrum and sighs*

It's all taken care of luv and tempers have cooled off. Ren was hittin' on Traz in front of her mate and he didn't like it much.

It's all be taken care of and all sides are calm now. Traz was just about ta have a chat with Corbyn. Ren and the Lady are about ta head to Winter Haven, and I'm just here keepin' an eye on things.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Extremely sarcastically*
OOOHHH, So it's ok that someone is throwing the furniture around?

*Walks up to the male Orc*
I expect better behavior in our town and especially my Inn, keep a lid on your temper from now on. Is that abundantly clear?

*Turns to Traz*
I am Atrum Draconus, what brings you to our town again? I had thought the wraiths taken care of?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Atrum coldly detecting the sarcasm*

Didn't say it was alright. I stated it was under control. If it were not then there would have been a whole lot more things broken and all.

*Shakes her head*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda steps away from Corbyn's side and looks up at Atrum.
"You come in here yelling at the top of your lungs when you hear that someone overturned a table. So how would you react, good sir, when someone keeps pressing unwanted advances on your wife and continually insults you while insinuating that you are too stupid to realize that you are even being insulted? If you yell about a table, I would hate to see what would happen to the man who insulted your family. Assuming, of course, that you would be as loyal to your wife as this good man here is."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Stop sulking Kidwynn, it doesn't become you.

*Atrum snickers*
Did you hear me voice objection to what obviously happened here. I don't need an explaination to see that that man *Points to Ren without looking at him* did something untoward to the orc. Traz is here, she is pregnant, so it's only reason that he is her protector in some fashion. Ren is a sailor, ALL sailors think themselves silver tongued and will flirt at any and every chance they get. I would have thought that Traz would have punched him out herself, but then theres that pregnant leader thing.

I have many duties as regent, one of those is treating with leaders of other societies another is maintaining our civility here. If I let orcs walk in and act out of sorts, they go back and speak amongst themsleves of how a simple overturned table and one slug cowered the people of Haven. Were we in their lands, I would respond differently, but we are at the heart of Haven. And our own citizens will think that type of behavior is acceptable when you are angry, which in no uncertain terms is not.

Neither of those is acceptable to me.

Any other questions about my convictions? One of these days perhaps people will begin to see that many of my actions have an effect, try and discern that effect atleast before questioning them.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Atrum*

Shakin' my head because things had calmed down luv until you entered all yellin' and all.

Ren isn't a pirate. May have an attitude of a pirate, but not a pirate. He is an incouragable flirt and it upset the orc because Ren was hittin' on his mate. They, bein' Ren and the orc, got over it long before you came in.

Had it of come to blows I would have stepped in, but it didn't because both had better sense then that. In the grand design of things, one over turned chair or table is far better then broken bones and all.

Don't confuse me thinkin' a dead horse needs to remain dead after a situation has been dealt with for somethin' it's not.
Last edited by Kidwynn on Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*gives Atrum a bemused look then proceeds to fill Traz in on recent elven activities*
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

*Before Corbyn begins to speak, she holds out a callused hand to Atrum in greeting*

You have my apologies, good Sir Draconus, for the trouble we have caused. Amends have been made and no real injuries were taken except maybe to pride. *lifts an eyebrow toward Ren and places another strong grip on the arm of her husband, in an attempt to keep his temper at bay for a while longer*

I would ask you to pardon the disturbance for our time here is to speak of matters most important not just to you, but to my people, to all people you might say. We just needed to get word on recent goings on with all things Elven.

Please, Master Corbyn, Master Draconus, let us, your neighbors, know how things fare amongst the whipsers and rumors.
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum takes her hand and gives a slight bow and turns to the husband again*

So we understand each other, if I were in your place I may have done the exact same thing, maybe worse. Please don't allow the actions of one brash, youngster color your view of the rest of us. Perhaps one day through affiliations such as we have established here between your tribe and Haven the attitudes and beliefs of some of both peoples about the other will begin to change.

*turns back to Traz*
Thank you
*takes a seat and joins in on the conversation about the elves*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

The unnamed orc husband stares at Atrum with cooling anger and narrow eyes as he pulls himself close to Traz cracking his knuckles.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage