As Corbyn talks to the non distict man

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn nods her head in Ren's general direction as a "not to worry already am" type of thing. Basically communication as discretely as possible that the message he is trying to convey to the pirate woman has been received.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

Her orc friend settles down again, keeping one hand on his own drink, but keeping a sharp eye on Ren; not so much as a dog at heel but as a soldier obeying orders.

The lady finishes her last bite, wipes her mouth, takes another swig and looks directly at Ren.

"I do apologize that I cannot be more genteel, my dancing friend, but I would ask you not to waste time on flattery. I am called Traz."
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*If Ren looks at Kidwynn, he will notice in her eyes that she is trying to recall the name the woman has given as if she has heard that name before.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

OOC- Hey, I guess I am being tapped to play Traz's mate as I played him at the Ravinal event. and I'd like to point out he is/was a whole orc, not half.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**bursts out laughing**
"But milady, if I were to take a stroll on the sun, could I help but remark on the warmth? If I were to swim the widest sea, would I not be remiss to fail to mention the wetness?"
**with a flourish he flicks his wrist, producing a red rose from his sleeve and hands it to Traz, smiling his most charming smile**
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

*raises eyebrows and snorts in a small laugh*

Then, good sir, may I suggest you save your flourish for the wonders of nature so to keep your talents directed where they may be more appreciated?

*She steals a glance to the Orc next to her and senses his rising tension. She places a firm yet tender grip on his arm.*

For your sake, sir, I hope you're as quick on your feet as you are with your tongue. * Seeing the glances exchanged between Ren and the other ladies* No need for anyone to get in a tizzy, we're just not here for the fineries of casual socialization.

*She leans toward Ren and lowers her voice* Your rose would have been better on the vine from which is came. Find a child to give it to and be a hero to someone who really needs it.
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

The orc man stares at Ren and slowly sqeezes the metal cup in his hand until it is a mashed mass of metal as Traz holds him at bay with a gentle touch of her hand, but his yes are locked on Ren's and they are like icy steel.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Rosamund is smile and almost bursting at the seems. I believe the word is rogue. My good May said she would never marry because the world was full of rogues….she also used the word rakehell. I still don’t know what that one means; she puts her finger to her bottom lip.

Looks at Kidwiyyn “look she is whispering to him”……the light of fun can be seen in Rosamunds eyes…..anyone that can see her and knows what is really going on may see she is only see what she wants to see not what is really going on.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn whispers to the Lady*

Yes, and from the looks of things...it isn't goin' very well.

*As the orc crushes the glass, Kidwynn's eyes grow icy cold as well as she watches the exchange more closely. If the orc moves towards Ren in a threatening fashion, Kidwynn will, as if cat-like, get between the two of them. She also keeps an eye on the two strangers to see if they move closer to Corbyn and the gentleman he is conversing with.*
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**keeps rose outstretched**
"there are many a rose in this world my dear, if it is to your liking I will gather a bouquet for every wayward child I meet, and each time I do, I will tell them, 'Thank me not for this beauty, thank the beauty of the lady Traz, for it was that which put me on this duty, nothing else.' And they will all think I am quite the wonderous fool. Tales of my deeds, and your beauty will infect to the north star. The histories however will be much maligned, for they will say we shared the greatest love of all, instead of an empty tavern flirtation. However if you were but to take this rose, and allow me to kiss your hand, we can avoid this tragic destiny."
**raises an eyebrow in suprise at the crushed cup, then turns back to Traz**
"Besides, I would think a lady of your, discerning tastes would prefer someone with a..."
**looks at orc**
"...gentle touch, one that, though strong, is tender and loving..."
**wrinkles nose at the orc, (while underneath the table plants his feet so as to be ready to jump backwards in a moments notice.**
"And perhaps one that has bathed sometime since the catalysm"
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

The orc next to Traz stares Ren down with a deep seething rage as he speaks. His was breath growing faster and deeper as he drops the crushed mug atop the table. The sweet perfumed words filled the air as Traz held him back. The orc’s powerful muscles tensed like a vice as he bit his tongue, until the rogue went too far.

He stood quickly, and grasped the table with both hands tightly and shoved the table to his side with massive force flipping it end over end making it fly through the air crashing into a wall next to Kidwynn. He lets his eyes scan the room with contempt and anger. He returns a stare to Ren wringing his knuckles and clenching his shaking fists. “Say one more thing. Please.” He growled menacingly as he stood between Traz and Ren.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Voralen comes into the in carrying a travel sack and stops suddenly as the table flys by his face

"For the Love of Mike, what the hell?"
*Voralen drops the bag and tries to move into a mediator position between the Orc, and Ren

"Ok, that is enough! Ren, back off and go about your business elsewhere, Kidwynn, make sure he has company if you would."
*Voralen says as he glares at Ren, slowly turning towards the Orc

"Please settle down big fella, there is no need for violence in this establishment, we can all agree things have gotten outta hand, lets just end this topic of....Discussion and go on our merry."
*Voralen says as he tries his best to make himself seem not all that threatening but imposing at the same time
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Voralen and then at the orc. She doesn't look frightened or scared or anything. She flashes a smile and then slides her arm underneath Ren's.*

Ren, the lady doesn't appear very interested. How about you come with me and you can teach me how ta dance and all. You're gettin' the big fellow all riled up and well that's not goin' ta be good for anyone.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**The moment the orc stands, Ren jumps backwards, dropping the rose, and flipping to his feet right in front of Kidwynn, Dia and the Lady. Seeing Voralen enter, he winks at him.**
(OOG, ok, now to respond to what everybody said lol)
"Hold Voralen, everything is fine"
**taking Kidwynn's offered arm and laughs**
"Well met friend orc, well met."
**walks slowly with Kidwynn towards the orc**
"A round of drinks! On me! The best in the house!"
**Offers his hand to the orc with a large grin**
"For our new friend here has surely worked up a thirst."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn play this cool with Ren and just smiles. She turns to the orc and to Traz.*

I appologize for my friend here. He's just a very friendly type of individual. Now let's have drink, shall we?

*She looks at Ren with a wink*

What on earth shall I do with you? Humm...perhaps step on your feet a bit while you try to teach me how to dance.

*To a trained warrior's eyes, Kidwynn does still appear on guard a little bit just in case trouble arises.*