Final Haven, July 2007 Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Before I can adequately respond to Brian and Art, I have to ask one clarifying question: So, did I or did I not remember to take the cages out of my car?

:wink:
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Tangent = Opposite over Adjacent. :P
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

I vote tangent...

...and you took the cages out but not before internet posted picture evidence was leaked...by....somone...
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

Durgan wrote:So...... here's a good question- can a Healer cast "Sexual Healing", of do you have to be a bard and play the actual song? :squarewink:

Hey that is my line!!! Jared and I were joking about sexual healing Sazturday night around the fire pit!!!! If you want i could sing it next time -grin-
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

Congrats!! Wrymwrath gets a cookie!!! What kind do you want? Let me know, and come up to me at the next event and I'll give it to you. And don't worry, my wife is making it, I'm not trying to poison you!

ok, sorry, back to subject....
um, I loved this event, and I've already said this, but you guys ROCK!! I'm really glad it got going late Friday, so that you guys had time to make me feel really welcome. 8) I can't wait til the next event.
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Durgan wrote:So...... here's a good question- can a Healer cast "Sexual Healing", of do you have to be a bard and play the actual song? :squarewink:
Healers can heal the entire body, and they don't have to sing to do it but they may for that special someone...

With Connor back in WH I'm sure that's why Shea hurried back to Winter Haven....and missed this last event :(

....sounds like you guys had a BLAST!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

Teehee! I say that if something ever happens to all the healers, that's what we should do...just have a group of "courtesans" come in to "heal" those that need healing...especially those with lonely or broken hearts! ^_~ Ohohoho!

As for Leif and CJ, you guys rocked hardcore, and I'm glad to hear we didn't make you feel anything but welcome. We really did try. I'm hoping to see you guys next event, and I'm looking forward to having the wife join us. ^_^ WE NEED MORE ESTROGEN HERE!!! lol (Nevermind the fact that we have the best male to female ratios in America!)

~Kori~
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

It's true....I had nothing but fun and I loved playing Durgan, and he's definitely here to stay. Although I'm a little afraid of how easy I can channel him.....I pretty much play me with a big hammer..... :? :lol:

CJ Westphal: 15 years old for the past 10 years.........