Final Haven, July 2007 Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Is he really an elf?
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Corbyn wrote:Excellent. Corbyn is single for the first time in four years, and bringing more ladies will provide opportunities for Atreus and I to continue our mission of repopulating Phantara as fast as possible. It's difficult work, but sacrifices must be made in these trying times.
*groans* "Sen? Can I borrow your frying pan?" *Wacks Corbyn upside the head*
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Kudos to the GM staff, this really was an awesome event! I think this is my first time EVER in 11 years of Larping that I went to bed as the sun was coming up. (Mike, that gear puzzle was fun but awful! Numbers don't work at 6 A.M.!) Karen, all they Sylvani stuff was heart wrenching. It was nice to finally feel like we were making progress on a plot when we got to give Herb the story his father wrote! Tim, Eric and Vince, game break was much fun. No more water fights to that extreme, please! I guess next time I'll have to pack more extra clothes <LOL>. Teela, I promise one day we will finish finding the heir! (I still say just let it be Artius's egg and it will be all good)
Corbyn, you are not turning Gravesbane keep into a brothel! Respectable ladies reside in the castle as well, if I may remind you. (Not that Esmerelda is one of those...)

Esmerelda's favorite moment of the weekend? Getting to walk up the stairs behind Atrum... (That one's for you, Eric!)

Here's looking forward to another spectacular event in September...
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Wow, I never full realized we had all these randy guys around us........Next thing we know we are going to have little half cows’ half elves running around. Then the elves are going to come in and kill everyone just to cleans the races. Ka and an Elf women….lady shudders in fright.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Hmmm Sounds like I need to be sure Shea comes back to keep a good eye on The Lady....although it sounds like she did very well all on her own...She just needs to learn the meanings to a few more "words"

reading all these posts sounds like I missed an awesome event :(
but it's not likely to happen again anytime soon.....See you in WH in Aug!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

The lady is by far not the prettiest of the maids in final haven so I think she is safe. and if any elf where to come after her she would simply make them fall asleep then robe them blind.....god it sound like a good idea. Maybe I should start a thief’s gild with Ren he can be the head of it and I will make the wealthy merchants fall asleep and then we will get the loot together. Hehehehehe evil face the world will soon meat evil Rosamund…heheheheh JK
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Sounds like Ka has a job then! All the ladies that are too rough for Corbyn and Atreus can come to him for implantation. Moohaha :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

GM_Chris wrote:Lets be honest

We have the best looking ladies in all of Larpdom I could not imagine more of them!
Hell yeah we do!!
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

*Secret Weapon #1*

Spell: Awwwwyeah
Level 1
Cast Time: Instant
Effect: Mass Charm
Call: "Game stop! All the women within the sound of my voice, CHARM!"
Special: NPC only.

*Secret Weapon #2*
Spell: Off My Kool-aid!
Level: Add on +1
Effect: add "All the men in the sound of my voice, FEAR!" to Awwwwyeah's call.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Lambic wrote:Videos are up (thank you Hampton Inn free wifi)[[/url]
Awesome pics and videos. Listening to PC's saying "Stop that!" to the inn-crushing giant is priceless...

As for the event, it had to be a really good one otherwise there would have been "mundane" casualties. The sheer amount of cars flooding in and people wandering into Sylvani massacres was prepping me for a massacre of my own. So, despite the profusion of non-larpers, thanks for the great plots and timing to cool my usually dormant temper.

Nice momentum building Friday night, cool puzzles, excellent combat (I'm starting to like having a reach weapon more and more... :twisted: ) and variety. Roleplaying was brilliant as usual and new faces were refreshing. Thanks for the great IG moments all.

And, yes, it's official: the seer did not pass out involuntarily this event. Except when "crashing" for the morning. It's a record.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Matt you are so funny………Ka I feel so bad for you……You get the leftovers. That does not mean you are not a hansom cow….it just means that women in there wrong or right mind (I don’t Know) like the elfy boys.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Yep, you've got a big job Ka. The lizardmen, beastmen, and dwarven ladies are all for you. The master race needs a large number of the lower forms of life for manual labor after all. :lol:
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Falls out of chair laughing*

Well guess we know what Ka gets. Does he get the orc chicks as well?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

We orcs appreciate the master race label and all Corbyn, but we have enough laborers with all the elves we have in the pits. Thanks anyhow!
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"