Honoring the dwarves

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Honoring the dwarves

Post by Eilonwy »

On the rounds to investigate the current change, the seer stops and bows in proper fashion to the dwarves, honoring their dirge and silently saying it along with them in dwarven.

OOG: assuming it's still ok to know it from the character history even if it isn't available as a written language, right?
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

At the end of the dirge an elder dwarf, grey beard down to his knees, towards you. You are unable to tell from his expression if he is happy or not, which ofcourse if typical of dwarves so you simply continue to meet his stare.

"You honor Woden, did you know him?"

"Please, sit with us awhile, and tell us a tale. It is right to remember the fallen."
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

"I did know him, elder. He will be sorely missed though I know he has gone to the Hall as a hero. Would thee care for drink? The inn is yonder if thee would fuel thy voices with refreshment. I am no storyteller, but I would gladly tell what I can."
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

A drink would be nice, and I suppose we can spare the time.

You see a couple smiles pass amoung the dwarves as one fo them cries "What are we waiting for."!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them