FTW? AWWW HEEELLLLLLLL NAAAAWWWW!!!

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

FTW? AWWW HEEELLLLLLLL NAAAAWWWW!!!

Post by Peace420 »

oops
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Donovan and Atrum sit at a table in a secluded corner going over a map and a few other scattered papers. They both are discussing and recording things on their own lists when Atrum's eyes go wide in disbelief and anyone within near shouting earshot hears*

WHAT!! UNACCEPTABLE!!

*Donovan nods his head in vigorous agreeance and Atrum's face gains a steely determination*

We'll just see about that, either he seriously underestimates our conviction or the man is mad.

*Atrum puts pen to paper*

We must respond NOW, the fact that there was no opposition to his decrees then has already given him confidence that we will comply.

*Atrum and Donovan share a wry smile*

He don't know us very well do he?

*They share a hearty laugh as Atrum slides the paper in front of Donovan*

What do you think?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan skims the letter and gives the Lord Regent a smile and a quick nod.*

"What do I think? I think I'll find a messenger."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Voralen walks into the inn after another long day of practicing with Orien

*Grabbing his waterskin he walks over to where the Lord Regent and Preceptor are sitting

"Good day Preceptor, Lord Regent"
*bowing to each

"Quite an interesting yell that was Atrum, heard that one all the way out by the lake"

*Smiles at Atrum, then his look becomes more serious

"Is everything ok?"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

On Voralen’s heels, Orien enters the Inn with a worried look on her face, fearing someone is hurt, as ever. When she sees the Lord Regent and her mentor in such seeming good natured, if not a little fell, conspiracy, a confused look crosses her features. She comes to stand beside Voralen, clearly taking strength from his presence, and gives Donovan an inquiring look.

“Is aught amiss, my Lord? My services are yours if there is need, you know.” She pauses a glance at Atrum, who towers over her, and cannot hide her slight look of trepidation.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum gives Voralen a smile*
Not yet, but soon it will be. *Notices Oriens demeanor with a quick glance* The Game has begun, in truth it began moons ago on the night I returned, luckily I've been schooled by the best.
*Bends slightly at the waist as he looks into Oriens eyes with a warm smile*
Do I frighten you little one?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

With complete innocence and no guile she replied with a blink of her large, strange eyes, “Rather, yes. You are an imposing figure, Lord Regent, and your feelings run strong. I see one capable of great good… and equal measures of darkness. That, the potential of violence were it not for restraint, I fear, yes.”

She blushed and looked down, clearly abashed that she had spoken so freely. “Forgive me… I did not mean to speak out of turn.” And she seemed to shrink into Voralen’s side, trying to be as small and invisible as possible.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*The corners of Atrums mouth turn up slightly wickedly*
How can you speak out of turn when I clearly asked you the question? *Raises an eyebrow for a moment and then his face takes on the scholarly look it does when teaching the villagers* Every person is capable of great light... and as equally capable of great darkness, those who would tell you otherwise are only fooling themsleves. Both lie within everyone, it's their own choice on when and how to draw on each. *If Shale is anywhere in the Inn Atrum makes a point to meet his eyes and then returns his attention to Orien*
Violence is a part of our world, you may choose not to participate in such, but you have that luxury because someone else chooses to fight the battles that need be fought. Not neccesarily always those they want to fight. It would be a wonderful thing if all the world walked the path you wish to, unfortunately it does not. So we each find our paths to walk, and yes, mine includes violence. One day perhaps it will not, I look forward to that day. For now though, that is not my path.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

She heard the unspoken slight rebuke in his words, and nodded. Yes, she was granted leave to walk her path only by the blood and strength of others. That she knew all too well. “I am thankful for those who make it possible to live as I chose, my Lord, and I do not look down upon them for being as they, as you, are. Rather, I laud them for a strength I have not, nor am like to ever possess. This is the truth. Yet still, you are a powerful presence, and that can be…” And a hint of a smile ghosted upon her lips, “A bit overwhelming on occasion, for me at least.”

She gave him a slight bow. “But tell me, my Lord… What troubles you to call out so? I would help if you would have one such as me.”
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Just matters of state between Haven and your liege. Hopefully to be resolved sans violence.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Sitting on the waters edge in complete communion with the elements around her Laura hear a noise that breaks her concentration. It takes her a second to recognize the voice and where it was coming from. It was Atrum at the Inn. With the fear in her that she might be needed and she might be to late she gets up and runs to the inn stopping for nothing or no one. As she approaches the inn she sees that all is calm and slows down a bit. And says in a soft voice.

“That is funny. I wonder what the problem might be?”

*She enters the inn and sees Donavan sitting with Atrum. She gives a sigh of relief. Laura knows that as long as Donavan was there all would be well. She slowly turns to him a little out of breath.

“Donavan my friend I heard the yell of Atrum while I was communing. What is wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?”

*She turns to Atrum to give him a once over just to make sure that he is okay. After seeing that he is physically well she gives him a small smile and a nod in greeting. Then looks back at Donavan to await his answer.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Seeing Atrums demeanor Voralen gets a wicked grin of his own

"The game is afoot then, fantastic.....
*Voralen looks a little bit confused
...to bad I havent an idea of what that is"

*Voralen Smiles as Orien and Atrum have their conversation, and places an arm around Orien as she shrinks into him

"The choice of Darkness and Light is never a choice easily made, some have been able to balance along the paths much easier than others...and as long as I draw breath, now that I will always be at your side ready to help or defend you"

*Voralen smiles at Orien, and as well at Atrum and Donovan

"Well if it does devolve into that "OTHER" part, be sure to let me know."

*Looks over to Orien
"Let us wrap up for today and we will finish our lesson at daybreak tomorrow if you are available."
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"