Looking for Jamus...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Looking for Jamus...

Post by Grimm »

It is mid morning when a familiar dark haired elf, accompanied as ever by Gabriel, enters the inn with a determined look on her pale face. She looked about, seeking sight of those she knows well.

“I… I’m looking for Jamus,” she said, “The fellow who was having the visions. Last I knew, he was being kept here for observation. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to tell me where he is? I think I have an idea of a way to help him control his visions and keep them from…” She fails to finish. Everyone knows what happens when the man dreams, and the bloody aftermath thereof.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

* Laura hearing Orien looks up at her.
"The last I heard he was taken to the orders keep. But I fear that he does not remember anything. He is suffering from some short term amnisha and does not remember having visions at all. I hope that this information was a help to you."
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

Orien frowned. "The Keep? But... I was just there." She sighed, and smiled wryly. "Apparently I need to pay closer attantion to what is ging on about he, eh?"

She laughed a little self-effacingly. "Still, I know he does not remember, but that is not likely to change the fact that he has this unique ability. Even on a subconscious level, he can make that which he dreams... into reality. I'm hoping to talk to him, make him understand, and then it is my hope that he can learn to control it. Otherwise..." she sighed again. "Otherwise, it's likely that people will continue to die, and that we must not allow."
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Upon hearing Jamus' name, Delayne appears from around a corner, still wearing Ian's Phoenix tabbard. Her eyes have a sort of tiredness. "Let me accompany you, my sister. If nothing can be found in the immediate to help unweave Jamus' nightmares, perhaps we can meditate together and find an answer there."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Overhearing Delayne talk to Orien, Voralen walks up

"And if you both wouldnt mine my company I would like to head up to the keep to speak with Gaberial about a few matters."

*Smiles at both Delayne and Orien
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

If it be alright with all of you will I would like to go back as well. tis close to dinner time.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

Orien gave a warm smile to all around. She drew close to Delayne and took her in a sisterly hug. “I would have you beside me always and ever, dear one, in this no less than anything else. Your wisdom may see what my own eyes cannot.”

The elf gave Voralen a nod and a wink. “Gabriel was with me a moment ago, so I’d check the pantry where the bottles of ale are kept if you’re looking for him.” She laughed musically. “He’s a wonderful friend, keeping my care and making sure I don’t wander about on my own. However, if you’ve the wish to come with us, you know nothing would please me more than to spend some time in your company. I have, in fact, a favor to ask of you.” And her smile became somewhat self-effacing, though she did not elaborate.

When the fair Lady spoke, Orien gave her a nod. “As you wish, my Lady, you know I am ever and always at your service, and should love your company, even if it is only just on a walk. We’ve had so little time to speak of late, and for that I am sorry. We shall rectify that presently, yes?”
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Voralen Smiles at Orien

"I would be honored to travel with you, and as the favor you ask of speak of anything and it will be done."
Serith Darkheart

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

In a rare laps of manners the lady gives Orien a loving hug. I name you on this day my sister. For we have the same goals and we will be like sister, and protect each other in anyway possible. Smiling with true happiness in her eyes for the first time scents she has came to have…..it looks like something in her a deep pain is gone. She smile at all around her and in tern gives everyone a long hug.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

* Voralen is a bit taken off guard by the hug

"Umm, thank you mi lady, but becareful of the armor, I would hate for you to become injured because of a hug."

*Smiles at the Lady Rosamund

"But I do suppose a small scratch from a hug is better than a deep gash from a sword."
Serith Darkheart

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

With laughter in her voice "Indeed sir indeed."
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Gabrial
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gabrial »

*Gabrial steps out of the pantry with a bottle in his hand*

"Did someone call my name?" *As he gives a hardy pat on the shoulder to Voralen with a laugh. Looking over to Orien* "So where are we off to now?"
Sometimes you need to see the world in a different way...
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne gives a sort of half-smile at the conversation taking place. She gathers her items around her and sheathes her weapon. "I am ready whenever the rest of you are. There is safety in numbers, these days."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Rosamund leans in to Gabriel just enough to smell him. Have you been partaking in strong spirits? She looks down at the bottle and slowly straitens her back. Are you drunk???
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Laughs out loud at the comment made by Lady Rosamund

"Mi Lady, a better question would be, when isnt Gabrial drunk, but kidding aside, with what he must deal with, a bit of the stong spirits goes along way."

*Clasps Gabrial on the shoulder

"We are ready to head out when everyone else is, but before we go, i would like a word with you."
Serith Darkheart