2007 Changes

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

2007 Changes

Post by dier_cire »

Color me pleasantly surprised... (I believe that it's just a shade off of white boy pink). :)

Definitely want to see how this next season will turn out. Caves should be fun.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Whooot!!
5 min armor repair!!
Going to love that!

Critical hit's can be anywhere.....
*shakes in her shoes* that's kind of uh....pretty POWERFUL!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

WOW!

The 4th level beucrate rocks! great job!
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Questions

Are there other changes coming later in the off session?

Is implant suggestion going to be removed or changed because of the roleplaying issues surrounding the use of the skill on PC's??
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Can a 4th level bucrate have as many trade routes as the number of support points they have. Aka, if a 4th level bucrate has 200 support points to use becasue of their 4th level skill, can they say support 5 trade routes (40 per trade route)? And what happens to those trade routes if the Bucrate does not come to the event? And does the 4th level bucrate by pass the people requirements for the different org's?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

I'm not sure I remember what the issue with implant suggestion is. COuld you elaborate? There will likely be more changes in the future. I know that emulate totem is still being discussed for example.

As for the bureaucrat, it was conceived as being that they could support as many trade routes as they had points for (as long as they could find the routes in game that is). That said, further discussion may be required because I foresee the question, why should my guild ever advance past level 1? Perhaps better would be to say that the max routes an organization can have is twice what they can currently handle with a minimum of 1. That way a lone bureaucrat can have one trade route without being a part of any organization, an RGO could have up to 6. The RRO would depend upon how it was constructed. If it was made up of two 8th level RGOs then it could have as many as 12 routes, etc etc. Thoughts?
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

The possilbe issue with implant suggestion is it is hard for a PC to roleplay it out correctly. Lets say I had an implant suggestion to kill Corbyn. I could just openly attack Corbyn the next time I see him, or plan and wait for the proper moment to kill with surprise and other stuff. Both ways I fullfill the requirement, but the outcomes are totaly different.

Implant suggestion is a great skill to use on NPC's but has little aplication on PC's.
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Depends on the suggestion. Winter Haven NPCs used it very well on a number of PCs - the suggestion left no room for interpretation for timing and action.
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

< Interogator Discussion moved to 'Rules Suggestions'>
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Concerning Decipher Script...

*Eilonwy passes out. Again. In relief.* :twisted:
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

All right, I believe that concludes the official rule changes for 2007. Again, these are the rules we will go with for this year unless something is deemed broken in which case an immediate change will occur. We do not foresee this happening, however. You can expect an updated rule book in about a week or so.