In From the Mists...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*After inspecting the ring for a few minutes, rolling around in her hand and peering on the inside of the ring, Talana raises a brow and nods, saying simultaneously:*

"Just as I thought... this ring has a clue as to where we might find your brother, or at least those that took him. If I just learned what I think I learned, you could leave today. Sarah, do you mind if I keep this ring for now, to keep it safe and decipher a few more things?"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Sarah shakes her head slowly saying, "I guess not, as long as you keep it safe like Ferry asked."

A smile crosses her lips and her eyes twinkle. "So, can we go now?" she exclaims loudly with joy and excitement.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*Talana nods to Sarah*

"Let's go get Farak and Lady Rosamund, then go down to the gate to find Ian and Woden. It will be important to talk to them first about using the gate and then we will gather a party for you..."
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Hearing her name Lady Rosamund looks into the room, from the other side of the doorway. She is holding, a bundle in her hands. “It is good to see you my dearest!” This is said with a grate deal of enthusiasm. “Smiling at both the girl and Talana the lady holds out the bundle and says “would you like some sweet cake to go with your breakfast.” Waiting a minute Rosamund hold out the bundle to Talana next then takes a peace for her self. “I hope you both like it I made it last night.”
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*Talana smiles and accepts the offering gratefully, nibbling a bit and then peering into the main portion of the Inn to call to Farak, inviting him to join them.*
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Farak’an’Gal
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Farak’an’Gal »

Farak strides across the Inn when called by talana.
"M'lady", he says with a bow, "Are we ready to continue to the gate?"
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

"Yes, Farak, I think we are... I'm uncertain if anyone else may want to accompany us for this trip, but at a bare minimum, we need to go talk to Woden and Ian, who are also Gatekeepers, to discuss what to do from here. Based on something I recently discovered, I believe we may have a way to get to Winter Haven..."
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Sarah smiles brightly and asks, "A party? For me?" She brims with excitement at the prospect as she follows them outside.

((I am moving this back to the other thread and catching it up with us time wise.))
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage