The Next Morning

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

*Looking and answering in rapid succession*
*to Delayne*
"Now would be good."
*to Talana*
"135, and You."
*to Lambic*
"Delayne first, then your it."
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

"You're 135...?!?"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

"135.. or 136. I cant remember"
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

"Woden... you must be confused... To date there is no Dwarf that has ever been recorded as having been older than say 100 or 110."

*Talana looks at Woden incredulously*

"And you mean to tell me that you're older than I am...?"

*Talana shakes her head once more and mutters something about knowing better than to play with Golems*
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

"If your younger then 135... then Yes. I mean to tell you Im older then you."
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*Talana shakes her head*

"I think you're a bit touched in the head, Woden... Since what you're telling me is that you have the same lifespan as an Elf and have lived longer than any known Dwarf in all of the history of Phantara... And how is it that you explain that you can keep up with Kels and Sethreal and the like?"

*Shaking her head still, she looks back to Tullus*

"Have you ever heard such a thing, Tullus? And yes, I'm sorry, I would like to include you in the census, as well..."
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Tullus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tullus »

*After hearing the exchange between Talana and Woden, Tullus mutters something about how Woden though Tullus himself had been a bit touched in the head. Smiling and shaking his head at the thought.*

"I've heard of many things in my travels. I've walked a long way to get here. The newest kinda creature for me is that fellow with the ridge nose and tail. I seem to keep forgettin' his name.

For instance, there was one dwarf who could not out drink me. If you can believe such a thing. I found him quite interestin'. Looks old and gray as well. He might have been that old. Maybe there is a link between their longevity and dwaven ale. Which is very good by the way. In my stay with dwarves, I've found that they are the only people good enough at fist fightin'. Which, the combination of drinking and fighting made for a great time there. I guess that's why I spent years in that cave. Or perhaps it might be because I lost large amounts of my memory drinkin'."

*He looks at his ale thoughtfully and then shrugs his idea away.*

"I guess there is always the exceptions to rules. Take me for example, my life is nothin' but unnatural. I've seen many places and intend to see many more."
"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not."

-Mark Twain
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*Talana looks at Tullus, trying desperately to see where he is going with all of his talking, but her state of mind makes her far less patient than usual and without coming up with a good segueway, Talana just pauses and then asks:*

"So what did you tell me your surname was, Tullus?"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

"How do I explain keeping up with Kels and Seth...?

Spite?"
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

"If you will be so kind as to excuse me for a moment. Talana, we have to stop meeting like this, or un-meeting, as the case may be." She grins at the elven woman.

Delayne picks up the bread and stands, walking over to a nearby corner, awaiting Woden.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

*follows Delayne sillently to the corner. a breif discussion lasts only moments*
Tullus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tullus »

*Speaking to Talana* "Tullus Atrivarial. Sound's fancy 'eh? Both my parents were elves, which makes me an elf I guess." *This bring followed by a wide grin.*

"And I could say that my middle name is trouble, but then I'd be liein'. It's actually Telmnar. So, why do you want everyones information here? It seems that people want to know very little about each other in this place. I try to tell people about my self all the time and most just walk away. Some even stare at me like they're angry. As though Im assaultin' their ears or somethin' like that. Perhaps they think Im someone Im not. Well, I can gurentee Im not that. Atleast Im pretty sure Im not."
"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not."

-Mark Twain
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Amagus had spent the predawn hours directing his undead servants in moving his belongings out of the Inn. Books, instruments, chests, and grisly artifacts were gradually taken away, their owner’s eyes burning with excitement as he directed his bearers to a nearby cave sporting a newly installed entrance door. After the last possessions were taken inside, Amagus shut the door behind them.
Death is the threshold to immense possibility