The Missing Groom

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

*looks to Eilonway*
Where is it we shall be looken for this groom Clover?

How would we kn him if we see such a man??

*looks to Lady Rosamund and shrugs*

I dunnea ken.... Do yea? I be new to this place, but I know what it is to lose someone, and help I will.
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

I have never lost anyone, and my home land was all but untouched by the cataclysm. But I do under stand what it is like to miss the ones you love.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Smiling in remembrance of earlier adventures.*
"Thee are always welcome, Olan. Thy protection is most comforting."

*To all*
"Concerning the poisoning of Teela, there is quite a bit of proof pointing to a different yet opportunistic enemy. One known as the Beast, a nemesis of dear Gideon who has passed on. Teela is his current target and, in a sense, he succeeded using the poison wine against her. I cannot assume he will stop at that. Lord Malcolm may have been involved but again, it seemed more opportunistic than the plotting of two allies. We can only search for more clues either way. Ivy's friend was the one bearing the wine. Seeking said friend and her son might be a way to learn more of the Beast's methods, his plans. As for Clover, aside from the keep and asking around the area, I am uncertain how to proceed. Scouting has availed nothing as yet."

(OOG: Eilonwy would provide a description of Clover as last seen played by Mike. I'm guessing we have to wait for the event for GM's on this.)
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell