Home

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Home

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looking around to see who all is inside.*

So, do we have ANY ideas on how to return to Haven?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
moonstone
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by moonstone »

Where is haven.....what is haven like? Asking this Solvanya rubs her chest over her heart.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Where is Haven? *Soren leans across the serving counter of the kitchen* Well, in relation to here, we're not really sure. What it's like....from what I'm told, boring, except for when evil dragons, dark elves, and angry woodland spirits are trying to kill everyone.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

~Laura turns to Kidwynn And says,
"The last I heard we have not found a way home yet. I hope that we find a way home soon!!!"
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan notices the line of conversation and addresses the group.*

"Actually friends, we do have a way home. Elder Quetzel has informed me that he can transport us back to Haven just as soon as we finish repairing the broken portal stone."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Donovan*

Ok, so what do we need to do to repair the portal stone. Is this a we need to retrieve items to do it or is it a craftsman needs to spend some time carefully repairin' whatever it is that is broken?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

"We're still searching for the last piece. When we find it, I believe that it's going to be more of a magical repair than a physical one, but I don't know for sure. I'll let you know when I get any new information on it."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*She looks at him*

Well if there ends up bein' a physical repair then I'm volunteerin' to do it.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Well, I wish you and yours good luck in repairing the portal Donovan. I wish I could aid you in this, but I have to go see if I can find any remnants of my student. If you'll excuse me...

*Soren pushes himself off of the counter, and can be seen strapping his swords back on as he exits through the kitchen door."
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*Donovan nods to Soren as he goes.*

"Thank you for your well wishing, Soren. If there's anything we can do to assist your search, you need but ask and I'll see it done."