So.....

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Gin
New in Town
New in Town

So.....

Post by Gin »

After sitting quietly for a wile Cap.Gin remarkes dryly to the general assembly "So.....who wants to join the griffen guild?"
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

*A human woman walking across the room stopps as she hears this question. Giving Gin the strangest puzzled look, she pauses then asks*

"What DO the Gryffin's stand for??? I've heard many things a from these people of Haven...... isn't this Robin Steel this EVIL Empress Valura a Gryffin?"

She stands with the same look and awaits a response.
Gin
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Gin »

Gin looks at her expressionless and replys "No, the evil empress Valura is nither a Griffin or my sister. She was but for obvious reasons we cannot stand by those who have murdered our own. In dealing with what seemed like a internal problem we are left all but desamated, and as such our policys have changed a little and are under review."

Gin now gives a little smile and says "Any more questions?"
" dont let the bastards get you down!"
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

* still standing with a puzzled look, maybe a little more shocked now*

She was your sister?

*pauses gains a little composure*
I had simply asked what the Gryffins stood for? What is their cause?
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

“Ah, yes. A Guild with a cause, a purpose, will stand out from those that exist solely for economic reasons. If you are a student of the Arcane, you might well consider the Guild of Thunder, where knowledge, learning, experimentation and research are prized, supported, and shared”.
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

* the woman turns to face Amangus* and What cause or purpose does this Guild of Thunder stand for or support?
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

“The amassing of knowledge – primarily of a magical nature.”
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Gin
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Gin »

Cap. Gin turns to Amagus and says " The amassing of knowledge, sounds more like a goal or pass time. Still a worthwile venture."
" dont let the bastards get you down!"
Doctor Erasmus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Doctor Erasmus »

*Walking in from the darkened back room of the Inn*

Hmm... very curious Captain. Let me first clarify though, blood is stronger than any vows or oaths... the "Empress Veluria" is still your sister and a still a Gryffin. As for the amassment of knowledge, it is a worthy purpose to those who are on the path of enlightenment.

And so I would like to know, what are the goals and purposes of your mostly dead Guild? Also, you have stated that we cannot stand by those who have murdered our own... so now I must ask...

*Erasmus's eyes narrow to slits as his voice becomes a raspy growl*

Did you or did you not kill Ravinal Goodson?
"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Walks in and overhears the last part of the conversation.*

What do you mean by that Doctor?

*Looks at both men intently.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Doctor Erasmus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Doctor Erasmus »

*turns his glare to Kidwynn*

I think it is a fairly clear question. There are acqusations that Ravinal did not die from Pentags men but from an attack from one of his allies. His body was not recovered so I can not verify this information... so we must rely upon the flawed obversations of men.

Gin's name has been mentioned by several of the members of the failed assualt and his family does have a history of betrayal and deceit in the Haven so the questioning is just and fair.

Not to mention... I was supposed to accompany the assault but they left the Inn before August and I could return from our tasks in the forest. We even encountered them on their way to the Keep, but thinking they were Pentags men we quickly fled. To then learn that members of that group died when I was supposed to join them... and that they may have died from an allies actions...

What it means Kidwynn is that I want answers... and I will have them...

-Joseph Stalin
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos walks in on the conversation coughing and moving stiffly. He is very pale and worn*

I with some friends came to the battle you speak of to save who we could. I was there when the ball of engery struck Ravenial in the back by the captian here. Now the question you must ask, was it on purpose, or was it a mistake? Did Ravenial jump in the way of the engery ball by accident as he was dodging his foes? Or did captian Gin kill Ravenial on purpose? All I know was the captian was throwing his engery balls around and above Ravenial through out the battle. Very foolish for obvious reasons. Captian Gin is a fool or a murder. Only he knows the truth. For it was his attack that killed Ravenial.

*After that Arthos walks over to a chair huddled in his cloak*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn icely looks at Gin*

Explain yourself Gin. Did you KILL Ravinal?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Doctor Erasmus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Doctor Erasmus »

I did not ask if he murdered him... I asked if he killed him. If it was an intentional act, yes he is a murderer. If it was "accidental" he is still a fool, a dangerous fool who has already killed once. But I would like to hear it from the Captains lips.

-Joseph Stalin
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Intentional or no I'd like to know the truth of the matter. We all make mistakes and trust me I've made a few of my own, but at least mine have yet to be fatal.

What in the bloody hell happened to Ravinal? That is what I'd like to know...

I'd also like a few other questions answered but that is a private type of conversation.